This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Since Cobalt didnt mention it in his previous post, Amy's hammer jump or whatever its called has been NERFED. This is so sad pls pray for her hammer jump

man, i have a problem: look :(

srb20012.gif

Um......it looks like my mod Matty doesnt have a BattleMod support...
Skill issue, simply gain support smh

Jokes aside, you have to manually give characters Battle support by coding it in.
You can use the Scripting Manual for help on how to do this, as well as this example lua to use as a base if you find it difficult to think where to start.
Otherwise you can always ask around for help, some people who are way more competent than me may be able to assist with this in the WIP thread or such (I think? Don't uh, quote me on that.) Hope this helps regardless

Weird thing.
uhhhh
you can't use the jump button in the next match, but you are able to use it now when you're a jetty-syn.

idk why that happens tbh

alright uhhh, does the zone builder configuration file need batltemod 7.0 so it works?
I used v9.3. and i thought it was going to work.
Post automatically merged:

alright uhhh, does the zone builder configuration file need batltemod 7.0 so it works?
I used v9.3. and i thought it was going to work.
Nevermind got it working, now problem 2, the sprites for zone builder and
this error.
Lua error in 'C:\Users\Disaster\SRB2 v2.2\DOWNLOAD\ZBa_BattleMod-v9.3.pk3\Lua\4-Hooks\Exec_Projectiles.lua', line 23. Invalid object definition, missing =.

Last edited:
so when i put the battle pk3 file a problem came Lua error in 'E:\stka.rfm.set\srb2\DOWNLOAD\ZBa_BattleMod-v9.3.pk3\Lua\4-Hooks\Exec_Projectiles.lua', line 23. Invalid object definition, missing =. what is the impotency of that error and how can i fix it
plus: how can i put those bubble in my map bc my map is already built but idk how can i put them?

Last edited:
I have a glitch report, in RVZ the boulders don't work when your mod is loaded. Everytime I try to get on they buck me off
Technically, that's not exactly a glitch? Maybe an oversight but I'm not exactly sure.
Battlemod changes the way they work, as I believe at least one Arena stage features those RVZ Boulders meant to work as a gimmick; you're supposed to attack/bonk them to make them strike other players.
Since they're the exact same object as the one in RVZ, those ones are affected too so as long as you loaded in Battlemod.

Technically, that's not exactly a glitch? Maybe an oversight but I'm not exactly sure.
Battlemod changes the way they work, as I believe at least one Arena stage features those RVZ Boulders meant to work as a gimmick; you're supposed to attack/bonk them to make them strike other players.
Since they're the exact same object as the one in RVZ, those ones are affected too so as long as you loaded in Battlemod.
I never knew you could use them as weapons. Probably because I've never played with other people.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back