This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Does the Zone Builder config work with the latest version? I'm trying to put it into the configs folder, but it won't show.
1648714345085.png
1648714361510.png

I am new to modding and scripting and I am trying to add Tails' Tail Whip ability to my custom Tails WAD, can someone tell or show me the script to do so?

(note, i'm just gonna say this clear. If the community edition got removed and abandoned, then i will delete this comment)
Do you know where you can get the CE version of the BattleMod?

(note, i'm just gonna say this clear. If the community edition got removed and abandoned, then i will delete this comment)
Do you know where you can get the CE version of the BattleMod?
The changes to Community Edition were been rolled into Battlemod V9.0 IIRC.

1671041412446.png

This link points to a reusable resource, so I assume this is either a mistake or this add-on uses a modified version of the linked resource?

Hey, is there anywhere I can download the 8.0 build of BattleMod? I miss Fang's Bombs, and 7.9 is missing a lot of QoL improvements over 8.0.

do you need the latest version in order to play?
(edit: why am i still watching this thread)

Last edited:
For some reason, battleconfig.cfg no longer reads my configured controls for BattleMod (it used to in prior versions of SRB2 and/or BattleMod). If I host my own server, I have to manually add them to the console. Does anyone know the reason why for this, or if there is a fix?

Hey, I wanna play Battlemod but im not good at all with keyboard and mouse, does anyone here use controller and can give me a good layout they use for controller?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back