i have used shadow a seconds and later a anti-piracy screen have scared me,why the anti pircary screen have
appeared me
nice
Post automatically merged:

yeah same
dont use Shadovv (with 2 V's) thats some April fools thing (idk if it was a April fools thing i just know dont download it) download Shadow (with 1 W) 1.2 its the latest version and it doesn't boot you to an anti piracy screen.

dont use Shadovv (with 2 V's) thats some April fools thing (idk if it was a April fools thing i just know dont download it) download Shadow (with 1 W) 1.2 its the latest version and it doesn't boot you to an anti piracy screen.
Yup shadovv was just an april fools joke bcs of beggars begging for inazuma to release shadow

too late

so uh whenever i boot up shadow i see this screen, am i doing something wrong like ive tried everything
Post automatically merged:

so uh whenever i boot up shadow i see this screen, am i doing something wrong like ive tried everything
never mind im an idiot and booted up shadovv

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-27 16.58.47.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-27 16.58.47.png
    417.1 KB · Views: 153

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back