i forgot to download the other packs so when i played, the jump didnt have an animation. then a screen pops up saying im f***ing annoying XD

How do I fix this?

Attachments

• SRB2 v2.2.9 22-07-2021 16_35_18.png
    SRB2 v2.2.9 22-07-2021 16_35_18.png
    238.8 KB · Views: 288
im uhh, kind of (really) late but, shadow has a bug where when he dies in battlemod, an error pops up in console, it's not that irritating but it's a bit annoying

Question: does he have a bike? cuz I've seen screenshots where he's riding a bike and I'm curious
yes, but only if you beat the final boss (emeralds or not) and then do the konami code (up up, down down, left, right, left, right, b, a), and it shows the Shadow symbol (make sure it's the Red variant, because you'll end up with a Grey one if you don't have good speed and timing with your controls), then attack a badnik (any one of them of which kind) which it'll spawn a monitor that shows the shadow symbol, and once you bop it, you'll have a bike, just make sure not to lose any time with the bike by bumping into walls or speeding up too much, use rings and badniks to fill up the time meter if so.

yes, but only if you beat the final boss (emeralds or not) and then do the konami code (up up, down down, left, right, left, right, b, a), and it shows the Shadow symbol (make sure it's the Red variant, because you'll end up with a Grey one if you don't have good speed and timing with your controls), then attack a badnik (any one of them of which kind) which it'll spawn a monitor that shows the shadow symbol, and once you bop it, you'll have a bike, just make sure not to lose any time with the bike by bumping into walls or speeding up too much, use rings and badniks to fill up the time meter if so
Alright, thanks bro

Actually, they're not right. You're in the clear! Asking people if you have permission to repost their non-reusable things elsewhere is the decent thing to do! If it's reusable, you don't have to ask; if it is non-reusable, you do have to ask, which you're doing. 👌

There's no problem with you asking on multiple threads, either. You can ask on as many as you want; I don't consider that spam at all. You're asking a legitimate question to various different authors, and that's okay.
Your right. At least I copy and paste it but I could’ve ended by choosing "Start conversation" to authors with "Allow anyone in the conversation to invite others" unchecked at least to make it less triggering to others.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back