This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's actually intentional. It was an old sprite of golden shine's super shadow add-on, so we used it for him, might change it in the future.

Something like that, maybe the eggmanway 5 characters could be coming next too.

Noted, we'll fix this in the next patch, it's going to take a while, since we have more work, though.

i cant take the image serious l m a o

Not sure why my Sally's moveset was used since I personally think it wasn't that good at all, but the intention was to recreate a ROM hack's moveset so I suppose if you wanna take a further crack at it perhaps add a short-ranged gun move? Good luck on that, but if you plan on doing Jet go for it with using my moveset there.

Not sure why my Sally's moveset was used since I personally think it wasn't that good at all, but the intention was to recreate a ROM hack's moveset so I suppose if you wanna take a further crack at it perhaps add a short-ranged gun move? Good luck on that, but if you plan on doing Jet go for it with using my moveset there.

ah yes, the rom-hack.
that give Sally an interesting ability, and i wish the same mechanism would be coded if it was possible

best charater pack 2020

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

also could you make it so that sonics gose faster when he spam dashes?

a n d a l s o

shadows lightspeed dash dose not work like at all

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 356

Thanks for the suggestions, we pretty much based the moveset on your port albeit trying to make it a bit different, though we'd need to remake it and see what other possibilities we have for her, we could try porting Jet there too later on.

i noticed tails tailswipe dont desstroy boxes and breakable walls is that normal?

Hm, we'd need to look into that, since there's also some small bugs/warnings because of mistypes on the Lua, we'll still need to look into a lot of other things before we update though, so it's going to take a while.

Also, a note, we're gonna need to release a version of the character pack with their original moves, due to the new Submission Releases, so that Lua-pure version's also coming too.

Can you make Separate versions of them?

Btw, there is a misspell in the "Note:" part on the image

Attachments

• srb20017.jpg
    srb20017.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 880
Can you make Separate versions of them?

Btw, there is a misspell in the "Note:" part on the image

We could try doing that later on, and about the abilities described there, the partner abilities weren't actually implemented yet, so we'll try adding them in on the next versions.
What misspell, though?

I gotta say this is probably the best implementation of Mighty in SRB2, I just completed an all emerald run of the vanilla campaign and he's is a lot of fun to use. He's powerful, fast, and heavy. I do really like his sprites here. The stomp-dash is a great idea, and its nice to see it come from another excellent fan game(Sonic GT). EDIT: Two issues I've encountered is that Mighty's abilities aren't anti-gravity friendly. Had to avoid using his abilities during anti-gravity sections at Egg Rock. MightyRE's hardshell does not work properly, I found that Mighty could only bounce off spikes once(or it's just very rare) for an entire level, while SSN Mighty could bounce off of spikes the entire level so long as he didn't try to bounce a second time off of spikes in a single jump.

I do love what you guys did with Mighty but I thought I should let you know of the issues I've encountered with your mod.

Last edited:
I gotta say this is probably the best implementation of Mighty in SRB2, I just completed an all emerald run of the vanilla campaign and he's is a lot of fun to use. He's powerful, fast, and heavy. I do really like his sprites here. The stomp-dash is a great idea, and its nice to see it come from another excellent fan game(Sonic GT). EDIT: Two issues I've encountered is that Mighty's abilities aren't anti-gravity friendly. Had to avoid using his abilities during anti-gravity sections at Egg Rock. MightyRE's hardshell does not work properly, I found that Mighty could only bounce off spikes once(or it's just very rare) for an entire level, while SSN Mighty could bounce off of spikes the entire level so long as he didn't try to bounce a second time off of spikes in a single jump.

I do love what you guys did with Mighty but I thought I should let you know of the issues I've encountered with your mod.

Hey, thanks for the comments here! We've been aware of this bug for a while, and we'll try fixing it in the next big patch since other characters are coming for the pack too, each with an actual unique moveset now, so it'll take a while. Feel free to report other bugs you find too, it really helps us.

Thank you for your response, keep up the great work. It's nice that your taking feedback well, I'll look out and tell you of any more bugs I'll encounter. I've been playing as ShadowRE in Dimension Glaber and he's been fine so far. I'm just glad that your aware of MightyRE's hardshell bug and hopefully it'll get fix. EDIT: Quick question Mighty's hammer drop is so supposed to be THIS powerful right? Like I'm using it to destroy enemies who are in the air, and I'm able to use the shockwave to destroy Eggman while he's hovering around with his Eggmobile. Just want to make sure that it is intentional that the shockwave from Mighty's hammer drop is supposed to be this good.

Last edited:
Mighty's hammer drop is so supposed to be THIS powerful right? Like I'm using it to destroy enemies who are in the air, and I'm able to use the shockwave to destroy Eggman while he's hovering around with his Eggmobile. Just want to make sure that it is intentional that the shockwave from Mighty's hammer drop is supposed to be this good.

Yep, the shockwave is intentional.
By the way, a teaser for the next update:

-SallyRE is probably getting a new projectile attack based on the Sally on Sonic 2 ROM Hack.
-ShadowRE is going to get new moves based on the abilities he had on Sonic '06, and Adventure 2's multiplayer mode.
-Donnyku Amy and Donnyku Shadow are arriving.
-SonicRE's bounce is going to get modified in order to work better (If you bounce from a high place you'll bounce higher, etc.)
-Couple of more bug fixes.
I'll leave a sneak peek of how Donnyku Amy's gameplay currently is:
srb20152.gif

Last edited:
All that sounds great especially in ShadowRE's case, as of now his moveset is a little underwhelming. SonicRE is a whole lot of fun to play too, it's cool to hear that his bounce is going to be buffed. Super happy to hear MightyRE's hammer drop is supposed to be that good. It's great for clearing out hordes of enemies, and really puts emphasis on Mighty's name. You guys made the hammer drop a lot more fun to use, which is an big improvement over SSN Mighty. Thanks for the great work.

Yep, the shockwave is intentional.
By the way, a teaser for the next update:

-ShadowRE is going to get new moves based on the abilities he had on Sonic '06, and Adventure 2's multiplayer mode.
-Donnyku Amy and Donnyku Shadow are arriving.
-SonicRE's bounce is going to get modified in order to work better (If you bounce from a high place you'll bounce higher, etc.)
-Couple of more bug fixes.
I'll leave a sneak peek of how Donnyku Amy's gameplay currently is:
View attachment 44175

wow Donnkyu amy is pretty diferent from the amys i already saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back