This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Howdy. I've been messing about with this addon for a bit and when searching for them using the help command, a lot of the added commands just don't show up.
I mostly use this addon to use cheats in multiplayer, and it's worked just fine for me when the addon was just called Freeplay. I get that making it a single command is way more convenient than having to switch to an entire game mode, but I'd like to be able to actually find the commands I want to use.
Hopefully this gets fixed soon, assuming you see it as an issue the way I do. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• srb20079.png
    srb20079.png
    428 KB · Views: 63
Can you add single player Cutscene for multiplayer on Online+? i don't think someone made that before.

Last edited:
Howdy. I've been messing about with this addon for a bit and when searching for them using the help command, a lot of the added commands just don't show up.
I mostly use this addon to use cheats in multiplayer, and it's worked just fine for me when the addon was just called Freeplay. I get that making it a single command is way more convenient than having to switch to an entire game mode, but I'd like to be able to actually find the commands I want to use.
Hopefully this gets fixed soon, assuming you see it as an issue the way I do. Thanks for reading.
I'm used to using Tab to auto-fill commands which is why I have every command begin with OP
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 100783
I do believe this happends when you hit the Random Monitors in any competitive gamestyle
That is likey an issue with the adventure monitors mod which I intergrated with this mod. I'll test it myself and might end up having to remove it if I can't find a fix.

I'm used to using Tab to auto-fill commands which is why I have every command begin with OP
Post automatically merged:

That is likey an issue with the adventure monitors mod which I intergrated with this mod. I'll test it myself and might end up having to remove it if I can't find a fix.
That is because there are no Sprite icon for the MT_MYSTERY_BOX cuz its replaced with whatever you get from those, as such there is no icon with the spinning animation by breaking the monitor, you can probably add the condition that if a random monitor is destroyed replace the icon with the item you get

MikeTheDigiFloof updated Online+ - A SRB2 Server Mod - 2.2 release with a new update entry:

Tempory 2.2.13 fix

Disabled the Red Star Ring spawning code so they don't overlap emblems
Removed adventure monitors hud

This is just a quick update to fix some small issues that will be reworked in the future.
Planned:
New Token/Emblem/Red Star Ring tracker hud
New Emblem system to make collected emblems collectable again throughout mulitplayer, making the tracker stay useful on 100% saves

Read the rest of this update entry...

So some news. I’m going to be cancelling this mod.
I’m not really getting any ideas for more stuff to add to it.
However, It seems like someone else is willing to take over managing the mod instead so I'll link that when its released

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back