That's bcs the model isn't updated to the new animation names adventure sonic got by his 1.8 update

In short the model is outdated
that makes more sense now, thx for the info. do u have any models recommended for adventure sonic? (I tried finding a sa2b model online, but couldn't find one that worked for specifically adventure sonic, and I also have no idea what I would do to get the sa2b model working for adventure sonic.)

How do I convert character mods to 3d? (Shadow, Mighty, Mario ect.)
Post automatically merged:

I've tried using the info at the top, but I can't get it to work

Last edited:

I've tried using the info at the top, but I can't get it to work
oh, that's ez. download the zip ur looking for (whether it be the full zip, with the models from the game and the 3d models for mods, or just the models for mods). once it's downloaded, copy and paste the models folder into ur srb2 folder (for android, ur gonna go to a file called "Sonic Robo Blast 2" located in device storage to paste the file.) make sure u do the same with the models.dat folder, otherwise, it's not gonna work. afterwards, open the game, go to options, go to video options, and switch the renderer to "OpenGL". after that, the 3d models should work... if they don't, u could have forgotten a step, or it's possible that u don't have the latest version of SRB2

No, It's the full zip (The 3rd download option), The PK3 is for Android users.
huh, I'm on android, downloaded the models for pc, followed all the steps, and they worked fine.

Last edited:
I might just be a blind idiot
But I can't figure out how to turn OpenGL on to use the models

Could someone inform me on what I'm supposed to do?

I might just be a blind idiot
But I can't figure out how to turn OpenGL on to use the models

Could someone inform me on what I'm supposed to do?
not trying to be rude, but it's literally in video options, it's the third option you see in those options

not trying to be rude, but it's literally in video options, it's the third option you see in those options
if needed, I'll provide a screenshot

What mod is this?

Attachments

• DDASH.png
    DDASH.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 17
I've tried installing this, but, nothing seems to work? None of the characters are 3D, but, the Rings and enemies all are, as they should be.

I have also tried looking up tutorials for this, but, they're all basically just "download. Play", which, like. . Ok,
So, I am stuck, currently.

Last edited:
I've tried installing this, but, nothing seems to work? None of the characters are 3D, but, the Rings and enemies all are, as they should be.

I have also tried looking up tutorials for this, but, they're all basically just "download. Play", which, like. . Ok,
So, I am stuck, currently.
witch device are you useing?

PC. My OS is Windows.

I actually think I may have gotten it. I replaced every file with the ones included in the folders of the mod, and, it seems to work.

Last edited:
does any one have else have a problem with the wario model cuz soon as i dash it turns back to 2d is it because the models outdated or something else?

that makes more sense now, thx for the info. do u have any models recommended for adventure sonic? (I tried finding a sa2b model online, but couldn't find one that worked for specifically adventure sonic, and I also have no idea what I would do to get the sa2b model working for adventure sonic.)
you could use Peppermint's models for now

Back