Hello all. I was wondering if Xmomentum compatibility was in the works for the vanilla cast? Since it's a rather popular mod by what I've seen I thought I'd bring it up. I know Amy and Fang have new animations that lead them to T-pose if models are enabled - Amy's new double jump and Fang's shooting while running in particular.

Anyway thank you for all of the hard work on the models Jeck Jim, they are a sight to behold and make the experience so much more enjoyable!
Warm regards,
Camille​

srb20003.gif

Xmomentum Support I see?:wow::wow::wow:

So i got Modern Sonic 3d model and it looked impressive especially Chip from unleashed has to be a cherry on top but for some bizzare reason Adventure sonic is still in its 2d form i really need help

So i got Modern Sonic 3d model and it looked impressive especially Chip from unleashed has to be a cherry on top but for some bizzare reason Adventure sonic is still in its 2d form i really need help
Yeah I love this model pack.

Download a later version. Always remember to update things if you want a better experience.

Back