So i got Modern Sonic 3d model and it looked impressive especially Chip from unleashed has to be a cherry on top but for some bizzare reason Adventure sonic is still in its 2d form i really need help
Its bcs for some reason you need to load the game in open gl mode for sa-sonic model to load

Stupid? Yea ik

whenever i think of modern sonic in srb2 with the 3d models it reminds me a lot of sonic rush for some reason

The goal ring 3d model isnt working

EDIT:Its working now cuz i didnt copy the models.dat file from the models folder

Attachments

• srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    6 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Uhm, guys i have a problem.

The model for the chaos emeralds is broken for me.
It only shows the texture of the model and not the model itself.

Excuse me why the sonic adventure 2 soap shoe model is not working in mobile
Post automatically merged:

And how do I fix it?

any reason why the modded characters' models won't work? i've tried redownloading it multiple times and i've tried downloading both files and it still wouldn't work.

Attachments

• image_2022-02-12_082018.png
    image_2022-02-12_082018.png
    1 MB · Views: 102
any reason why the modded characters' models won't work? i've tried redownloading it multiple times and i've tried downloading both files and it still wouldn't work.
looks like you forgot to modify the models.dat, or failed to put the downloaded models into the model folder

ok hey guys need something can you guys give me the srb2 folders please what im doing is jailbreaking my laptop and adding in games

Back