Hey Jeck Jims, I wanted to know if any of these models are available in a .blend file or something that I can use to study them? I'd like to give this style a shot.

which folder put both filles in like were all the addons and stuff because i have idea what the fuck im doing

which folder put both filles in like were all the addons and stuff because i have idea what the fuck im doing
just put it in the main srb2 folder it will work when unzippped. you should get a folder named "models" and inside it "PLAY" "OBJE" "VDLC". etc. you do not have to make these folders they will be there if you just unzip the pack right. you should also see a file named models.dat in the main srb2 folder. you saying "both these files" makes me think you downloaded both the full download and the patch download. On android you only need the full one. I get the feeling you're unfamiliar with the concept of unzipping a file, but it seems kind of rude to explain it if that isn't the case. Please reply if you need more assistance.

just put it in the main srb2 folder it will work when unzippped. you should get a folder named "models" and inside it "PLAY" "OBJE" "VDLC". etc. you do not have to make these folders they will be there if you just unzip the pack right. you should also see a file named models.dat in the main srb2 folder. you saying "both these files" makes me think you downloaded both the full download and the patch download. On android you only need the full one. I get the feeling you're unfamiliar with the concept of unzipping a file, but it seems kind of rude to explain it if that isn't the case. Please reply if you need more assistance.
ok so i need all of the downloads to make it work

ok but i put there and it still didnt work
Post automatically merged:

is there like specify way to activate or is it supposed to do it automaticity
if all the files are where they should be, go into video settings, change renderer to "opengl", go into opengl options (at the bottom) then turn models on.

Back