Can you make an emerl model you know like you did last time for 2.1
Shouldn't there at least be a character mod to go along with it?
There's no official mod of Emerl as far as I'm aware-- and by that I mean one that has been released on the Message Boards.
Discord Servers and Game Banana wouldn't count, by the way.
Also, requesting things like that isn't allowed in the Message Boards. Just as a friendly reminder of the rules.

There's no official mod of Emerl as far as I'm aware-- and by that I mean one that has been released on the Message Boards.
Also, requesting things like that isn't allowed in the Message Boards. Just as a friendly reminder of the rules.
Yea I'm going to make Ssn emerl that's why I'm asking him to make a model.(tbh tho I wouldn't blame you for asking that question)

I'm pretty sure the mod that went with Emerl's model is Metal Anyone. I was looking at it the page the other day.

I'm pretty sure the mod that went with Emerl's model is Metal Anyone. I was looking at it the page the other day.
Was it? I honestly have no idea. Though personally that feels like an odd choice (Emerl model on Metal Sonic), but I can see why they went for it if that was true.

Was it? I honestly have no idea. Though personally that feels like an odd choice (Emerl model on Metal Sonic), but I can see why they went for it if that was true.
I think it was because of the ability copying. Since he pretty much mimicked the abilities of the vanilla characters.

the vanilla characters are 3d but the addon ones are not 3d everything is 3d execpt for the addon characters can any one help me?
please someone help me i dont know what i am doing wrong

the vanilla characters are 3d but the addon ones are not 3d everything is 3d execpt for the addon characters can any one help me?
please someone help me i dont know what i am doing wrong
The characters have to have models of their own to be 3D. Not every add-on is gonna have models.

Honestly though, it does tend to bother me how inconsistent it looks, up to the point I prefer the models turned off a lot of the time. I wish there was some kind of standardization for models instead of constantly hoping specifically jeck does it...

You can make a 3D texture of this mod : https://mb.srb2.org/addons/adventure-sonic-v1-3b.3589/

CSS_half.png

This looks awesome! one quick question, though. I mix and match between different model packs so i dont want to replace my entire models.dat . Can i get a list of the newly added models.dat entries? is it just sasonic sasonic2 glrg and glr2?
Post automatically merged:

also i was hoping for a yoshi fix.. guess that'll have to wait

Last edited:
The SA-Sonic model looks like it came straight out of this strange alternate timeline where SA1 used the modern designs but remained on the Saturn. Amazing stuff.

srb20022.png

I have noticed an issue when using the new SA Sonic model and changing skincolors

For some reason the "advancesonic" skincolor is the exact same as the "darknight" skincolor
srb20000.gif

One problem on my end of the Adventure Sonic model, the SA-Menu doesn't appear, but it's still accessible. And the same thing happens with models, and opengl off.

Back