V1.3 Rouge and folder structure change.
Remade Rouge for the most part- all new animations from the 2.1 version.
attachment.php

NEW FOLDER STRUCTURE
Now that models are included with SRB2 as of 2.2.7 I've made the decision to separate out all models that are for MODs. So any model that is not for a Vanilla asset is going to be found within their respective folders inside the VDLC folder. So the path to Mighty's model would be "SBR2 V2.2.7/Models/VDLC/PLAY/MIGHTY.md3".
attachment.php
I apologize if this messes with anyone who likes to move things around- but with the sheer amount of files I'm dealing with - I need to keep them separated for my own sanity. Please understand I do this so I can have an easier time myself making new content for you.
DOWNLOADS​
I have included TWO downloads this time.
FULL Will give you all of the models included with SRB2 v1.1.7+all of the MODs-specific models found here (VDLC.)
PATCH Includes just the extra models found only here and can be installed just by adding VDLC to you Models folder and replacing your models.dat. (this download also includes a .txt file with just the .dat entries needed to merge this in vanilla's set.)
I don't recommend installing any of this overtop previous versions of my model packs other then the set included with v2.2.7. Since I've moved mod models' locations- you would have extra unused files in the old slots taking up useless space.

For those interested- here's what has been updated since v1.2.
-Team Rings for CTF
-Blue Sphere for NiGHTS
-Brak Eggman has been updated to use the same model used for the sprites' prerendering- With a texture overhaul by myself.

DAMN, Rouge model again, amazing, also... Can you please make an Espio model?
I see that you made of Rouge, Mighty and Ray, and i would like to see Espio, obviously, if you want.

I can't seem to find the mods for Rocket Metal, Rouge, Mighty and Ray that are compatible with these models. Any help?

Also, Neo Sonic doesn't seem compatible with the modern model again?

rocket metal is in the editing subforum, it was recently bumped pretty far up when this was updated.
rouge was also pretty recently released in the character releases subforum, and mighty and ray are pretty deep in there as well. i might be wrong, but mighty and ray might be on or near to the last page of the subforum.

rocket metal is in the editing subforum, it was recently bumped pretty far up when this was updated.
rouge was also pretty recently released in the character releases subforum, and mighty and ray are pretty deep in there as well. i might be wrong, but mighty and ray might be on or near to the last page of the subforum.

Rocket metal with custom ablities is available in inazuma's server or cyron's server

I was going to say you could make Metal Sonic have animations but then I realized the original Metal Sonic sprites don't do that and since models are based on sprites I dont think you can make it work...

Well... insert comment about Cobalt battle mod having sprites
oh and do you plan on making the animals that come out of badniks have models? Just curious.

Uh, yes, I've got a question.
If I'm making a custom character and I want to make a model for it, would I be able to use one of the models from this as some sort of base, and how would I go about doing that?

Last edited:
Models

So, i just put the 1.3 thing in there, extracted it all normal. But when i entered a game, it just didn't load the 3d models! Help me! And also i'm in V2.2.8

Last edited:
Back