Thanks I'll try tomorrow I've been fooling around with this all day
Post automatically merged:

What am I adding the file or the pngs because I can't access the pngs for mods
You need to add the VDLC folder to the models folder or just get the patch and get everything out of it then the models.dat must be where your SRB2 is

How though when I try a crossed out sign appears and it will not let me

You need to add the VDLC folder to the models folder or just get the patch and get everything out of it then the models.dat must be where your SRB2 is
How do you get the stuff out the Patch or better yet where do i find this VDLC folder I'm on mac so i have to search most of this stuff up off finder but thats the one thing i can't find

Last edited:
How though when I try a crossed out sign appears and it will not let me

How do you get the stuff out the Patch or better yet where do i find this VDLC folder I'm on mac so i have to search most of this stuff up off finder but thats the one thing i can't find
Hold on is the VDLC folder the actual name or is it something else because if so can you tell me the name and if not we'll then it won't show up in my finder .

DOSENT WORK
Is your game in OPEN GL with models on

Got a bit of a problem with this mod here too. Vanilla models work just fine, but the add-on character mods don't seem to appear at all... Even though I moved the folders from VDLC. I also tried without moving them... Anything I'm doing wrong? :(

Got a bit of a problem with this mod here too. Vanilla models work just fine, but the add-on character mods don't seem to appear at all... Even though I moved the folders from VDLC. I also tried without moving them... Anything I'm doing wrong? :(
Are you using srb2 uncapped Android if not then idk

Or it may be models.dat

Hello, I have a quick question, when I load in the modern sonic mod and have everything set for the models to be 3d, modern sonic remains a 2d sprite, all the other vanilla characters have the models but when i load dedicated mod it simply doesn't work, how do i fix?

How does the install for the mod work with flatpaks? I know they aren't "officially" distributed but I'd really prefer not having to install Windows for this...

¿¡WTF?!

wtf.png

Back