Tbh I feel like the last Special Stage could do with a little extra time

I feel like it's too strict

do you mind if i update the levels for you? just saying but levels are slightly bland :dramahog:
Actually, I do mind as out side of a few co-lab levels these are all levels I made over the course of me being a part of the SRB2 community.

If you want to make a level of your own based on one of mine, then that's ok.
Post automatically merged:

Tbh I feel like the last Special Stage could do with a little extra time

I feel like it's too strict
there are some extra time power ups to be found in the stage, but yea, this is valid. Next time I update the mod I'll add in enough time to ensure at least 1.5 laps without the extra time collectables.

Last edited:

I feel really silly for not knowing there were time powers in the stage

And I played that special stage three times

They show up when you do a paraloop in certain places and I made sure they were placed where a paraloop was more likely.

Actually, I do mind as out side of a few co-lab levels these are all levels I mad over the course of me being a part of the SRB2 community.

If you want to make a level of your own based on one of mine, then that's ok.
Post automatically merged:

there are some extra time power ups to be found in the stage, but yea, this is valid. Next time I update the mod I'll add in enough time to ensure at least 1.5 laps without the extra time collectables.
ok i was just asking np

The chaos emeralds place emblem red ring in Emerald Coast doesn't seem possible for me as Sonic. I can't get up to it, either with springs or with monitor bouncing.

are you talking about where the emeralds use to be in the srb2 Christmas version? That bit, as well as the exit to sonic's nightmare, were removed in this version.

I don't want to make you feel bad for me, but I felt depressed alter playing this map-pack at 3:30 am (Right now) I played at least 2 zones and I started feeling empty and worthless.
I don't want to say it's your fault, but I usually don't feel like that...
I think you have insomnia, or some sort of sickness, dont think its the map's fault (as the only thing it can do is give you epelepsy from flashing lights in the main game), but you should go see a doctor

I don't want to make you feel bad for me, but I felt depressed alter playing this map-pack at 3:30 am (Right now) I played at least 2 zones and I started feeling empty and worthless.
I don't want to say it's your fault, but I usually don't feel like that...
Bro, you should see a doctor. That's not normal.

I think that issue has been dealt with. The post is from back in February of last year after all.

I think that issue has been dealt with. The post is from back in February of last year after all.
Yeah, I'm glad it has. Anyways, I need some pretty good help on Magmor because I still cannot find the second emblem even after days of looking.

So glaber are there any maps here you'd love to remake someday?

I know you already did for Mystic Castle but anything else?

I enjoyed up until... i'd say that castle level. I hate those spammy ghosts and haunted manor and frickin - whatever the name of that first castle is.

It gets better after the Halloween themed stuff. And Mystic Castle did get a remake too. (both unlockable and as a stand alone)

I wonder why in the hell cant i beat Koopa Kastle?Basicly i got to the bridge with Bowser,but he is just in the skys and i cant damage him.Not only that,but when i touched the axe,it seems the doors behind it still wont open altrough i did nothing wrong.That needs to be fixed.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back