I was at Emerald Lake Zone and when i went thru the part with 2 bad and a door, the door sadly didn't open, i tried breaking through but no luck.

Edit:nevermind i just went through that

Last edited:
I wonder why in the hell cant i beat Koopa Kastle?Basicly i got to the bridge with Bowser,but he is just in the skys and i cant damage him.Not only that,but when i touched the axe,it seems the doors behind it still wont open altrough i did nothing wrong.That needs to be fixed.
How did you trigger that? I never got this bug durring testing.

This is really nice! As for your other project,SRB2 The Past 2.0,how is the development going? Im not forcing,you can post in when you want.

2 Years without finding the radar?
Post automatically merged:

That one requires going under some lava. The emblem radar might help. (radar is found on Icicle Factory)
nvm, I regret not being lazy to read all of it so i had to lol
EDIT: Where was the lava anyway?
EDIT2: Wait, nvm still, I've forgot about the gate

Last edited:
I do have one problem: You cant get the 2nd Chaos Emerald.

So,i conpleted the game,got the radar,went to Green Hill Zone,and then collected the emerald coin because i wanted more Chaos Emeralds.
Upon entering the NIGHTS stage Night Shift,i got 80 Blue Spheres and went to the Egg Capsule.However,it seems that it cant be touched.To be exact,its totally too far to touch it. Any sort of way for fixing this?

Don't stop on the track part way through. Actually go all the way.

(Wonder if anyone else made this mistake?)

Don't stop on the track part way through. Actually go all the way.

(Wonder if anyone else made this mistake?)
I havent done any mistakes,but still it wont work.And no,im not using 100% mods or smth.

It's a remix of aquatic ruin
Well I called him a remix yea?

Who make him? What full name? Where downloaded him? And of course What year?

yea, question looks like a joke, but i'll wanna download him just for me.

I cant just hack addon in slade for one midi file?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back