kart0188.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 20,286
  • kart0190.gif
    kart0190.gif
    6 MB · Views: 19,161
  • Kart_ZB_Config.zip
    19.9 KB · Views: 33,985
Last edited:
I V E B E E N W A I T I N G F O R T H I S.

Gonna try this out as soon as I get home.

*breathe*

I AM GOING TO E N J O Y THIS FOR DAYS ON END /message

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. You all have no idea how long I've waited for this. Congrats on all the hard work put into this release.

It's finally here...

... and by the looks of it, it plays fantastically! Can't wait to check this out on the MS.

Hooo boy it's been ages since was first being teased. And at long last, it's finally here. I know what I'm gonna sink my time into for a while.

I've got to say, this is by far the best of the "SRB2 Racing Game Ports". It took me a bit to get used to it, but I'm already having a blast just going after the time trial medals.

Also, I dunno if this is already known, but I managed to find a pretty big shortcut for Metal Sonic (although it might barely be possible with some other characters) in MKSC Sky Gardens. Hopefully this mod gets a section on the records site, I'm really interested in seeing what other sorts of shortcuts can be taken. (I'm almost certain you could get some kind of shortcut by bouncing off those beanstalks, since I almost managed it once on accident...)

Attachments

• kart0002.gif
    kart0002.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 5,891
My eyes... are crying of happyness...

IM GOING TO TRY THIS THING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

"The number of console HUD lines is now 5"
Everytime it appears, it frozes the game.

When i tried to host or join a game, it said it contained a virus and got moved to a virus chest

Momentous. As somebody who played the original SRB2Riders back before it was even an EXE mod, I know quite a bit about how far this thing has come, and after getting a controller to work and diving in properly, it's absolutely breathtaking to see this spinoff of a spinoff port stand so tall on its own two feet. Battle mode in particular was an absolute joy to play, and the bomb kart mechanic kept things engaging no matter whether I was winning or losing.

In the DooM community, a project like this would be called a Total Conversion, but while technically accurate it would be a disservice to think of SRB2 Kart in those terms. This is its own game, period.

And a damn good one if I do say so myself. Congratulations on finishing this tremendous release.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back