You may reuse textures, sprites, and SOC for your own projects so long as credit is given.
However, you may NOT reuse or repackage maps in any way, shape, or form; Don't disrespect my work like this :^(.
So I submitted this map to OLDC not too long ago, and, hey, people liked it, so why not make an Enhanced Edition! ;V
This edition of Aqua Paradise features
Tweaks to Level Design in response to feedback received from the OLDC! (not pictured, you'll just have to play it for yourself :>)
A brand new Knuckles path!
A totally unoriginal miniboss you've seen hundreds of times now!
+ New Knuckles/Tails path!
+ Slight visual upgrade.
+ A miniboss has been added in the arena
* The Amy/Metal Sonic path is now closed on both ends
* A GBJ within a small pond has been fixed, with compensation for those that fell in there
* The 2nd checkpoint has been moved further to avoid confusion
* The 3rd checkpoint has also been moved further to prevent a GBJ
* A bruh moment near the beginning of the stage has been fixed
* The 3rd emblems' hint has been rewritten to be less cryptic
* Likewise, the 2nd emblem is now a bit easier to find, with the hint being rewritten to reflect as such.
- There are a bit less rings/water & elemental shields now
- Rings without a float flag has been deleted :^)
- Removed MORE rings
* Reshuffled enemy placement a bit
* Some weird textures have been fixed
* The 2nd and 3rd emblem is easier to find
* Re-added the 5th emblem
* The boss arena has been slightly reworked
* You can no longer cheese the boss with tails or knuckles
* Amy is now unlockable from the start
* Fixed bruh moment
Features a version with and without GameData.
The GameData version allows you to collect the stage's 5 emblems!
The non-GameData version can be used with other maps. It can even replace the OLDC version if the OLDC version is loaded first! (provided they don't share the same MapThingIDs as this one @_@(1055-1060))