This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I love the fact that he has been updated to have more accurate stats and a more accurate glide, but do you think that you could change the Ride sprites back to the prerendered sprites? It seems weird to have that set of sprites randomly turn into 2.0 Knux, especially since you didn't make some of the other sprites change into 2.0 Knux, like the later Final Demo builds.

I love the fact that he has been updated to have more accurate stats and a more accurate glide, but do you think that you could change the Ride sprites back to the prerendered sprites? It seems weird to have that set of sprites randomly turn into 2.0 Knux, especially since you didn't make some of the other sprites change into 2.0 Knux, like the later Final Demo builds.

I've been thinking of actually either using his Demo 4 sprites or throwing the rest of the old SSN sprites to make him more like later Final Demo Ugly. I'm leaning towards the Demo 4 sprites, but I'm going to need to see how they get affected by the palette.

Update: I tried to see if the Demo 4 sprites would actually work, but they have so much orange in them that it just looks even worse.

srb20197.png

So now I'm either thinking of converting him to Final Demo or just restoring him to his old self from before.

Last edited:
Updated him to v3.1 and changed it into a PK3. Further changes listed in the change log.

So with this more recent small update, I just decided to throw out the old stuff and throw in a more clean look with the thread. It looks just a little better than before, but I'm hoping this is the last update that has to do with the super form color.

Honestly, this is probably the last update for this guy for now as he pretty much plays like old Knux now. The only times I will actually update him again is if 2.2.5 or further updates somehow break him or if he somehow breaks in v4. Anyway, the new changes explained.

Sprites
The sprites were actually offered to me beforehand by SuperPhanto, but I actually forgot about them. Took me to get DMed on Discord to actually remember, but they look better compared to the ones that were previously used.

Climbing
His climb now acts like his climb from 2.1 and prior where it's always pointed to his back and looking left/right strafes. This took a while to do, but the change log sorta explains how it became a thing. There's also the buffs and such for his super form, which was possible with PreThinkFrame.

HUD
His HUD was something done by TrickyTex, though, it doesn't support custom game modes. It now looks like the old HUD with how the life icon was large back then.

Commands
The new commands are for the people who ask for the new controls of v3-v4 to be reverted back to the ones from v1.

That's pretty much it, but if you want to use some of the coding, please ask before using them in something else.

Honestly, this is probably the last update for this guy for now as he pretty much plays like old Knux now. The only times I will actually update him again is if 2.2.5 or further updates somehow break him or if he somehow breaks in v4. Anyway, the new changes explained.

Sprites
The sprites were actually offered to me beforehand by SuperPhanto, but I actually forgot about them. Took me to get DMed on Discord to actually remember, but they look better compared to the ones that were previously used.

Climbing
His climb now acts like his climb from 2.1 and prior where it's always pointed to his back and looking left/right strafes. This took a while to do, but the change log sorta explains how it became a thing. There's also the buffs and such for his super form, which was possible with PreThinkFrame.

HUD
His HUD was something done by TrickyTex, though, it doesn't support custom game modes. It now looks like the old HUD with how the life icon was large back then.

Commands
The new commands are for the people who ask for the new controls of v3-v4 to be reverted back to the ones from v1.

That's pretty much it, but if you want to use some of the coding, please ask before using them in something else.
Thanks a lot to update that old mod. I would be glad to rediscover it with Final Demo Zone!

When the HUD Old Is to be Released separated

I made the old styled life HUD. Uh. I don't think it's really worthy of a standalone release. It's a bit tailor-made for Ugly, and old icons don't exist for the new characters. (Namely, Fang.)

Oh But I like the old huds (xmas to 1.09.4 and 2.0 to 2.0.7)

PD:IDK The Xmas 92 Hud and ¿I can Use you HUD Lua TrickyTex?

Last edited:
This mod is just....amazing lol, also, how do you people make it so your character doesn't automatically face forward where the camera faces?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back