This mod is really sick!
And also,some of the zones from this mod are in Zeno's levels mod,which is good considering i never finished the original mod😂.

zeno's was pobably built off of cyberdime considering the egg sand sub was originally the molten tunnels boss
and now its in marble zone?????????

zeno's was pobably built off of cyberdime considering the egg sand sub was originally the molten tunnels boss
and now its in marble zone?????????
Just for clarity since i tend to see people get confused about this, no, Zeno's levels was the old version before it got rebranded into Cyberdime. Which is the more updated and supported version. And i happen to have a more up to date version of Marble zone & co in a seperate wad file, i don't know when i'll ever feel like releasing it though.

(also fyi zeno's levels is a portleg now so i'd appreciate it if people stop spreading it around and hosting it online)

There's a problem considering Nightlight Gully Zone where the game completely SIGSEV'S before the level even loads in the title card. This problem goes for mutually every character Vanilla and modded. Is there a situational bug with the level that does this to the game?

There's a problem considering Nightlight Gully Zone where the game completely SIGSEV'S before the level even loads in the title card. This problem goes for mutually every character Vanilla and modded. Is there a situational bug with the level that does this to the game?
i've been aware of this problem for a while now, it's because of of a bug regarding the pointy badnik if you are playing on mac or linux pc's.
i just haven't much time or interest to be working on this, but i will put an update out eventually to fix this

i've been aware of this problem for a while now, it's because of of a bug regarding the pointy badnik if you are playing on mac or linux pc's.
i just haven't much time or interest to be working on this, but i will put an update out eventually to fix this
I'm playing on an HP Streaming Laptop actually, and it runs on Windows 11.

Wait, I found out what the problem was now, I tried Adventure Sonic with The CyberDime Realm, with Flare the Tyrannosaurus unloaded, and it worked, since I was able to play through Nightlight Gully Zone and get through the game... so it wasn't the level pack, it was one of the characters that caused it.

Is it just me, or is there not actually an end to one of the sections in CyberDime Core Zone Act 2? In the Deep Sea Zone portion, I found the switch just fine, but I couldn't find one of those cyber doors anywhere. I wound up using cheats to skip the level altogether after having played the Greenflower and Techno Hill portions.
Also, at the start of one of the sliding sections in Dry Gulch Zone Act 1, you can get stuck behind one of the pillars, and the only way to get out is to either restart the level or briefly flip on noclip.

Zeno updated The CyberDime Realm (Virtual Simplicity) with a new update entry:

1.5.4 Update

-Mac & Linux players rejoice, Nightlight Gully will no longer crash your game as the pointy badnik has been removed and replaced from the zone and with another badnik finally.

-Made some small level design changes to both acts of Sunrise Uplands, Shrewd Blizzard, Nightlight Gully 2 & both acts of Dry Gulch.

-Partially remade Molten Tunnels 1.

-Changed the Badnik Boss theme again.

-Most of Cyberdime Core 1 have been completely remade.

-(Credit goes towards Glaber for the custom badniks...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This whole thing is absolutely awesome. It's chill in the beginning, you kinda get lost but always end up at the goal. Music is nice. All is well.

Then later, it becomes hard enough that you need to be attentive.

I did ragequit the emerald collecting stage though because the emerald progress would reset on every death. Boy, haven't been that angry at a game in a long time, and I mainly play League of Legends and Dark Souls.

But yeah, all in all it's awesome. Would've written a review but I don't know how much I missed out on.

Zeno updated The CyberDime Realm (Virtual Simplicity) with a new update entry:

1.5.6 Update

1.5.6 Changelog:

As a quick important side note, starting from now the most recent version of SRB2 (being 2.2.11 as of writing this) is required to play and finish this mod as there are a couple fairly important fixes for the mod.

.Made varying amounts of changes to Shoal Coast, Sunrise Uplands 1 & 2, Terrace Mountain 2, remade one of the side paths in Terrace Mountain 1, & made some small changes near the end of Desolated City 2.

.Dark Woods Zone makes it's return, like...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The final special stage feels way too unfair to beat, there's those little tiny spiky things everywhere and it's way too easy to get hit by them because of how well they blend in to the background and the floor. Since the special stages are autorunning segments you basically get no time at all to react to them and it's extremely frustrating. Please consider making it easier in some way.

The final special stage feels way too unfair to beat, there's those little tiny spiky things everywhere and it's way too easy to get hit by them because of how well they blend in to the background and the floor. Since the special stages are autorunning segments you basically get no time at all to react to them and it's extremely frustrating. Please consider making it easier in some way.
it IS way too unfair.

The boss in AOZ3 can apparently get 'crushed' when doing the zipping attack, also... you can get 'crushed' when he dashes into you.

Attachments

• srb20088.gif
    srb20088.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 46
  • srb20091.gif
    srb20091.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 44
Nice mod, would have loved to see more of the digital / cyber stuff in more levels, really cool touch. excellent music choices too

hey dude, nice mod!
is it ok if you increase the timer for the last special stage in MP?
it seems to be difficult to collect blue spheres in that matter of time?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back