This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
i have the v5 beta, although its probably unstable as PECK

theres a tails character called redeemer
Was this hosted publicly by the devs? Or was it leaked?
If it was leaked, don't share it. Sharing leaked builds isn't allowed

>sz says he doesnt want to be associated
>Gets mentioned by name

Will yall listen to the dude or not???? First the dilemma of whether or not mod authors have control over their mods and whether they can delete it or not and now you go against the dudes wishes? Genuinely do better, please.

*Just edited this post cause I thought I found out from a host using the build. Found out now that I check @BetaNCourses message that he got it from a video that had the cancelled build. Sorry if I edited this post but I didn't wanna confuse this post.

Last edited:
>-- says he doesnt want to be associated
>Gets mentioned by name

Will yall listen to the dude or not???? First the dilemma of whether or not mod authors have control over their mods and whether they can delete it or not and now you go against the dudes wishes? Genuinely do better, please.
You're absolutely right, my mistake! I've changed the update details to remove mention of their name.

Was this hosted publicly by the devs? Or was it leaked?
If it was leaked, don't share it. Sharing leaked builds isn't allowed
iirc there was a video dedicated to the cancelled build with the download link of said build and it was uploaded to seezee's youtube channel. now it's deleted
Post automatically merged:

*Just edited this post cause I thought I found out from a host using the build. Found out now that I check @BetaNCourses message that he got it from a video that had the cancelled build. Sorry if I edited this post but I didn't wanna confuse this post.
To the edited message, I once got the build, but I lost it. It might be somewhere on the Internet Archive

Last edited:
iirc there was a video dedicated to the cancelled build with the download link of said build and it was uploaded to seezee's youtube channel. now it's deleted
Post automatically merged:

To the edited message, I once got the build, but I lost it. It might be somewhere on the Internet Archive
well thanks to a post I found in the srb2 discord server from 2022, I got it
srb20074.png

Since most of the versions are lost, I might post the ones i have. (i have quite a few of them)

For now, Here's the earliest version, Back when it was a simple port (?) of the 2.1 version. Despite this same version being included in the newest version of the mod, This differs in the fact its just the standalone old version.

Attachments

• VC_Sonic.EXE_V1.wad
    535.1 KB · Views: 68
Is this free to use because I want to make a sonic.exe game mode base off a MP sonic.exe that most of you guys know but I forgot the name but the only thing I will say is it will be very fucking cool as long as I can use it

Vandalizing an addon page to prevent others from enjoying it in the future is not allowed, there are other options to take such as making a statement in the overview about not approving of the actions of the sonic.exe creator, or even asking a Judge to transfer ownership of the addon to another user willing to take ownership.
Feel free to share copies you already have.
Is this in the rules? I didn't see it when I checked. Feels like something that should be written out somewhere.

i figured out the issue, the addon needs to not cause the game to look for a memory location that it shouldnt be attempting to access so it doesnt crash on the third stage

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back