This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I don't know what happened here, but here's the mod if anyone wants it
(if I need to delete this, pls tell me)

Attachments

• CSL_SonicEXE-v4-1-5a.pk3
    11.6 MB · Views: 95
My possible explanation as to why the mod got deleted

Attachments

• IMG_20240902_012136.jpg
    IMG_20240902_012136.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 202
My possible explanation as to why the mod got deleted
Just getting a head of myself (from this drama). When did this happen? Was that around the time before the mod got chosen to be deleted.

*Sorry if I'm answering these questions btw, I shouldn't be considering the creator is already banned. But I don't know if I am allowed answer anything on here.

Just getting a head of myself (from this drama). When did this happen? Was that around the time before the mod got chosen to be deleted.

*Sorry if I'm answering these questions btw, I shouldn't be considering the creator is already banned. But I don't know if I am allowed answer anything on here.
Yes the game came out before the mod got thrown away

The game is the entire reason the mod is gone now

It is possible to rename "-" to Sonic.Exe V4.1.5a? Because it gonna be difficult for guests and members to search it i think.

Why bro get banned and was it a forever banned
Vandalizing an addon page to prevent others from enjoying it in the future is not allowed, there are other options to take such as making a statement in the overview about not approving of the actions of the sonic.exe creator, or even asking a Judge to transfer ownership of the addon to another user willing to take ownership.
Feel free to share copies you already have.

out of everything i expected
this one was so far the strangest but most reasonable way to remove a addon
i don't think there was no need in removing the addon, which makes it impossible for people to download, just leave a message saying that the mod is no longer going to be updated or that you are passing the mod's ownership to someone else

Pikaspoop updated Sonic.EXE [v4.1.5a] (Compatibility) with a new update entry:

Addon restored

Hello everyone, sorry for the scare!
Thanks to the community members who supplied us with archives of these webpages! You were a big help to us!

You may be confused as to why the original author deleted the addon, and it was due to the creator of this specific EXE being someone that they did not want to associate with.

Now it's important to separate the up-loader of this addon from the addon itself, as it's what they would want.

The latest version of the addon has been restored, although older...

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

Here's the latest file

Attachments

• CSL_SonicEXE-v4-1-5a.pk3
    11.6 MB · Views: 4,668
Last edited:
i have the v5 beta, although its probably unstable as PECK

theres a tails character called redeemer

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back