This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
wired-aunt updated Snolf the Golfball with a new update entry:

Snolf v2.22 for 22/2/22

This is a small update in and of itself but when I noticed the serendipitous alignment of the version number and date I decide to make an update post for it. I've been watching a few people streaming the addon and as a consequence I've seen room for some quality of life improvements and have been making incremental changes. Here's a list of changes from the previous update post (v2.18) to now:
  • You can now hold down when charging the first power meter of a shot to shoot only along...

Read the rest of this update entry...

wired-aunt updated Snolf the Golfball with a new update entry:

Pre-marathon bugfix (v2.23)

I haven't updated this in a while. I do have some future plans but I've been very busy and haven't had timed for modding. But Dowolf is going to be speedrunning Snolf Robo Blast 2 in the Big Bad Game-a-Thon on the 18th of September and I wanted to fix an issue that's been plaguing their practise runs: If you used a shield or character ability (e.g. a thok) and then take a mulligan you wouldn't be able...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Did I Want This? no. Do I Like It? Kind Of. Also pingas.

Attachments

• pingas.jpeg
    pingas.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 58
i remembered a ssundee video about golf blitz the powerups and clash of clans-esque mana is cool

What The Fu-
i remembered a ssundee video about golf blitz the powerups and clash of clans-esque mana is cool

And this is related to the mod...how

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back