You've all done such an outstanding job with this, the amount of polish that is present all around is genuinely jaw dropping, and it's very clear that this is nothing short of a pure labour of love. Seriously congratulations you guys, you've all deserve a well earned rest!

After many months of many people waiting and begging. shadow finally came to SRB2, and joins the hedgehog trio. (And I was just finished my SRB2 Race and then this happened so.......that sucks.)

Shadow SHADOW shadow AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So I tried out the character, and it seems to be his 2.1 counterpart with some type of momentum homing attack with tricks, his super form when pressing spin just simply throws a projectile and adds multi-ability. I'm glad and a happy boi when shadow came atleast. But what I expected was some more abilities.

BUT YES NO UNOFFICIAL PORTS WOOOO!

He's finally out! My best friend and I have been waiting for SO long. This is one of your best mods of all time, I can't wait to play him. I think the best part is I don't have to be guilty of playing ports anymore.

THE RETURN OF THE KING.
i would have put the actual logo if i wasnt on phone aaa
I don't care if my PC is broken, I give a SHIT! FUCKING SHADOW CAME OUT! I'm going to test it on my phone no matter how laggy or uncomfortable it is, I fucking need it

Oh shit, he's finally here!
Great job, and sorry for all the trouble you had pre-release. Guess it's time to Live and Learn

HE'S FINALLY HERE!

PERFORMING FOR YOU!

Monkey jokes aside, I was waiting for this since the release of 2.2 and he finally got released >u<

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back