I played this character for so long and now... Inazuma, you made a really cool and interesting character. Thank you very much!

Found some useless tech (maybe idk?):
srb20010.gif

srb20009.gif

Vertical moving platforms that you can jump through give you an insane height boost if you time the snap right and hold jump the whole snap.

EDIT 1:
Forgot to mention it works on hortizontial moving platforms with the same function, same way. Don't have time for gifs though, It works in all seriousness.

Last edited:
Found some useless tech (maybe idk?):
srb20010.gif

srb20009.gif

Vertical moving platforms that you can jump through give you an insane height boost if you time the snap right and hold jump the whole snap.

EDIT 1:
Forgot to mention it works on hortizontial moving platforms with the same function, same way. Don't have time for gifs though, It works in all seriousness.

That's not a problem with Shadow. You can do the same with vanilla Sonic by jumping through the bottom of that platform at the right time. It'll just shoot Sonic to the sky for some reason. No idea why.

That's not a problem with Shadow. You can do the same with vanilla Sonic by jumping through the bottom of that platform at the right time. It'll just shoot Sonic to the sky for some reason. No idea why.

I didn't say it was a problem with shadow, kinda fun to zoom upwards though.

Ow the Edge is finally in the game.

And I expect him to overwrite any fake versions from the game

Where's that Damn FOURTH Chaos Emerald? -Shadow the Hedgehog, 2005

Cuando vi que subiste este personaje me súper ilusioné, muchas gracias por hacer a mi segundo personaje favorito de sonic (mi favorito es omega XD)

They said they were thankful for the Shadow add-on, as Shadow is their second favorite character. Omega is their first. I don't read Spanish. I just selected the text and selected "translate." lol

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back