This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Good to see you've finally managed to master sprites! Though it has its downsides... those floating heads are seriously freaky, haha.

Oh man, a playable Charmy. Let's mix it with the Pets mod and have some fun...
9Y0AiKE.png

Not related to the level per-se, but I just want to say that the Sonic OVA animation fucking killed me, man.

Oh yeah. I forgot Charmy was in the Pets mod. So this isn't the first Charmy to be modded into the game, but I do think it's the only playable version for 2.2 so far.

Heh, that's the problem of me designing Badniks, i either go for generic soldier robots or with some kind of twisted dark sense of humor.
But yeah, I'll keep the creepy enemies to a minimum in the next pack.
Kinda a bad idea to make enemies into a joke since it isn't funny after you see them over and over again.

If I could suggest, if you want to make enemies into a joke, just make them hidden or one-offs. Could have a running gag for example where a single enemy type can be found in various perilous situations in the background for example.

As for designing badniks, remember that a majority of them are just animal-like object/threatening object with eyes and usually a gun or sawblade. If you struggle, just take a random object or animal that comes to mind, slap some googly eyes on it and make it a bit robotic.

Welcome to releases! Although it feels pretty odd having characters here and not even mentioning them in the title. Also, it seems Chair Sonic has his sideways view sprites on the wrong angles and they need to be flipped around? I also think the enemy hitboxes are awfully wide, as seen by their shadows, you may wanna narrow them some. Still, I love that you actually put in the work to draw badniks and characters in your style just to fit!
Yeah I don't get it either. When I tested Chair sonic whenever I turned right he turned left and when I turned left he turned right. Can someone fix this?

Point was that the Chair is accelerating Sonic, so the chair's pushing in the direction you're going, not Sonic.
Either way, it has been Fixed by Micro, there should be a 1.2 version among the downloads that has the sprites flipped.

Thanks for the review!

I don't know why Metal Sonic is missing. He got the same instructions as the other characters. Pfft, rebel.
So I looked into your script. I think Unlockable 2's name should be MetalSonic, not Metal.
Post automatically merged:

So I looked into your script. I think Unlockable 2's name should be MetalSonic, not Metal.
Okay, that did not fix it. His actual skin name is metalsonic, so I dunno why he's still rebelling. Looking into the issue...
Post automatically merged:

Aha; found it! It's not the names of the unlockables that are wrong; it's the numbers. You set Unlockable 1 to be Fang, and Unlockable 2 to be Metal Sonic. However, those are not the corresponding Unlockables. Unlockable 1 actually unlocks Record Attack, and Unlockable 2 unlocks Fang. So, you would need to replace 1 with 2, and 2 with 3. Still, If you want to have Record Attack unlocked from the start, be my guest!

Last edited:
Welcome to releases! Although it feels pretty odd having characters here and not even mentioning them in the title. Also, it seems Chair Sonic has his sideways view sprites on the wrong angles and they need to be flipped around? I also think the enemy hitboxes are awfully wide, as seen by their shadows, you may wanna narrow them some. Still, I love that you actually put in the work to draw badniks and characters in your style just to fit!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back