So is this supposed to happen ',:/
Screenshot_20220526-111253_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg

Post automatically merged:

So is this supposed to happen ',:/
Screenshot_20220526-111253_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg

My palletes are really weird and the backgrpunds don't load,anyone knows what this is?
Probably because it is a Kart map pack, clearly in multiple aspects meant for Kart, and not a vanilla SRB2 map pack

I already answered somebody else that also mistook this as something for SRB2 vanilla, in this same thread some months ago. Don't download Kart map packs placed specifically under the sections for Kart addons in the MB if you're trying to find SRB2 2.2 mods to play.

Great job with these dude! Visuals are top notch and fit each game you are representing. The tracks themselves have a great "flow" if that makes sense. Each has some obstacle or quirk that lets their design be memorable while being consistently engaging throughout. This is easily a keeper for me. I've spent over a month trying out every level pack on these forums (out of boredom and curiosity) and yours is easily in the top 3 (this, Dig Pack, and Baguette Pack in no particular order). Whether or not you make more, know that you are genuinely talented and it has been a pleasure to experience your work.

I am unfortunately unable to load this pack at all on the Linux version of SRB2K 1.5, as every time I attempt to load it, a SIGABRT happens.

For anyone looking to fix the shortcut on Bellbridge if you run SI-HT, there is a version of this pack on the NVJR server. Just look up NVJR on the server browser and you'll find a modified version of this pack.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back