So, this is my first SRB2 contribution, and it's a few md3 models.

How to use:

You extract the zip file, and there will be a folder named "MMODELS", you place that folder inside the "models" folder.
Then, you have to add the following line somewhere in your models.dat file:
´
Code:
DERP MMODELS/DERP.md3 3.0 0.0
DIRK MMODELS/DIRK.md3 3.0 0.0
WHIRL MMODELS/WHIRL.md3 3.0 0.0
SKIP MMODELS/SKIP.md3 3.0 0.0
SMS MMODELS/SMS.md3 3.0 0.0
SMSO MMODELS/SMSO.md3 3.0 0.0
HMSO MMODELS/HMS.md3 3.0 0.0
MECHASONIC MMODELS/MECHA.md3 3.0 0.0
MILNE MMODELS/MILNE.md3 3.0 0.0

The Derp model uses SanicTheSanic particles sprites with his permission, and I also asked for Soap's permission to use Derp just in case. Sanic also helped me to figure out some sprites which helped a lot.

Do you need help installing the models?

Here's a handy tutorial with screenshots made by little guy*
Note: This is made for Windows users. Mac and Linux users can most likely just use another text editing program.

First, download the zip file.
Then put the folder inside in the models folder.
unknown.png

Then find your models.dat (Yours will have a different icon if you haven't set a program yet)
unknown.png

Open it with Notepad. Now all you have to do is copy-paste the "Code" anywhere you want! I suggest either putting it with other characters or at the end of the file.
models_-_Notepad_1_14_2021_9_03_29_AM.png

Make sure to save the file. (Ctrl S)
AND make sure to go into OpenGL and turn models on.

That's it! It's quite simple.
srb23726.gif
Ummmmm... The sms model won't work at all.
Tried using the tutorial, but only the gif would load correctly. Can you make an alternative source for the tutorial?

So, I'll get straight to the point. I won't be working on these models anymore, I became a college teacher and I pretty much have no time for a lot of things, and even if I do have free time, I would be spending it with friends or on other hobbies of mine.

Considering this, I've updated my models to be able to be "maintained", NOT "modified", for the purpose of porting and finishing what was left unfinished.

So for anyone wondering, the Jana model I was working on won't get finished, at least not finished by me, I'll try to include another file with all of my unfinished models, so that anyone can "maintain" them, either by finishing what what I left unfinished, or by just porting the models.

ManuelRome updated Manuel's Models v1.082 with a new update entry:

Changes to permissions

So, I've changed the permissions of my models so that they can be "maintained", as I won't be working on them anymore.

I'll add the unfinished models so that if anyone wants to port them or finish their animations, they're free to do so, they will be in the "Unfinished Stuff" file, and you're free to add any missing animations or change the texture or model as necessary. (This is where the Jana model is, along some Modern Sonic and Classic Sonic models)

As for the current "finished"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Me haces el código de Jana por favor
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

• 16793297370751535332864098469637.jpg
    16793297370751535332864098469637.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Jana's model is not finished, and I'm not working on it anymore, I'm not sure what you mean by "Jana's code", but the models and the .mm3d files are in the latest files I uploaded.

Jana and Skip look great! Even though Jana is unfinished, I can see why.

:SMS Transforming:

Sorry if I'm posting alot, I just wanted to show you guys how much I like these models.

Attachments

• srb20027.png
    srb20027.png
    503.1 KB · Views: 87
  • srb20012.gif
    srb20012.gif
    2 MB · Views: 88
  • srb20029.png
    srb20029.png
    569.4 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Jana and Skip look great! Even though Jana is unfinished, I can see why.

:SMS Transforming:

Sorry if I'm posting alot, I just wanted to show you guys how much I like these models.
How did you put Jana's model?

Back