They have. You might not have the required OpenGL driver or you haven't enabled OpenGL and then models.

Which one? I'm using mobile, I have them on, and I have OpenGL on. What else do I need to do?
Post automatically merged:

This is what I get, for every character model, even the rings, and these guys

Edit 2: Nvm I managed to get it working, although the Mario and Luigi models are now just sprites again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230808_215748_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230808_215748_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 187
  • Screenshot_20230808_215855_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230808_215855_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Which one? I'm using mobile, I have them on, and I have OpenGL on. What else do I need to do?

Edit 2: Nvm I managed to get it working, although the Mario and Luigi models are now just sprites again
do you have any model pack in the files that cuased that?

do you have any model pack in the files that cuased that?

Apparently, for the latest update for a mobile port I was using, the way in which models were put in was changed, I had to use someone's tutorial and download their pack just to get them working.(and apparently the models.dat file had to be moved to that same folder)

Apparently, for the latest update for a mobile port I was using, the way in which models were put in was changed, I had to use someone's tutorial and download their pack just to get them working.(and apparently the models.dat file had to be moved to that same folder)
If you wanted to patch the folder you hade then you could have got a patch or delete the file and get a new models folder and models file

Love all the models but I've been having these weird glitches with Honey the cat's model:
- When gravity flips, her head detaches and remains in the spot where you first flipped the gravity until you switch gravity back to normal. It's kinda creepy, ngl
- When performing flip tricks with the XMomentum mod, Honey glitches out and appears disfigured.

for sonics peelout animation the peelout itself is invisible for a freind of mine. sonic is but the figure 8 isnt.
they might be using kaldrum's peelout (PEEL KDLR/OTHER/NONE.md3)
it's called NONE because it removes the peelout
this is because kaldrum has the peelout animation built into sonic's md3

tell your friend to check their models.dat

yo Jims you forgot to make a peelout animation for super sonic

Last edited:
Back