Heya! im having some problems with the models. I recently downloaded SRB2 in my chromebook via APK, i tried to activate the models but... they look like this. Can someone help me? :c

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-22 21.08.43.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-22 21.08.43.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Screenshot 2023-06-22 21.08.26.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-22 21.08.26.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 131
Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
ooo dear jecks Please make the 3d model of Bandages

I got a small issue, i deleted every instance of the jeck jims metal sonic model but it won't go away, the Jim's metal sonic model is A LITERAL ZOMBIE. I deleted the models.dat lines AND IT STILL DOESN'T GO AWAY! any tips for this zombie metal problem

Attachments

• srb20003.png
    srb20003.png
    429.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_20230708-122017.png
    Screenshot_20230708-122017.png
    112.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I got a small issue, i deleted every instance of the jeck jims metal sonic model but it won't go away, the Jim's metal sonic model is A LITERAL ZOMBIE. I deleted the models.dat lines AND IT STILL DOESN'T GO AWAY! any tips for this zombie metal problem
turns out all of that was a giant lie. i was using the kaldrum model but never noticed it

Did you download the modded character that you wanted?
lDoes anyone know how to turn on the models for the mod characters? I added the 'VDLC' into the 'models' folder and it doesn't work.
Download the supported mods first, activate them, and then the models should work.
Post automatically merged:

lDoes anyone know how to turn on the models for the mod characters? I added the 'VDLC' into the 'models' folder and it doesn't work.
Some mods are also unsupported, or require different model packs.

Did you download the modded character that you wanted?

Download the supported mods first, activate them, and then the models should work.

Some mods are also unsupported, or require different model packs.
I have the supported packs and I have activated them I have the models option on and they still didn't work.

I have the supported packs and I have activated them I have the models option on and they still didn't work.
Have you edited the models.dat lines? It should say
"(name of modded character) VDLC/PLAY+ (name of the model).md3 (model size, usually 3.0 0.0)"
VDLC should contain PLAY+, ENMY+, BOSS+, and OBJE+. If you extracted those folders from VDLC, that's probably why.

Have you edited the models.dat lines? It should say
"(name of modded character) VDLC/PLAY+ (name of the model).md3 (model size, usually 3.0 0.0)"
VDLC should contain PLAY+, ENMY+, BOSS+, and OBJE+. If you extracted those folders from VDLC, that's probably why.
Read the last line.

im paranoid, i cant figure out what VDLC is supposed to Come from, the game? im supposed to make it? or is a Download suppose to make it appear? i dont want to mess something up

Back