uhhh i think i broke the model pack
so i was being stupid and deleted the model pack that were in the files and now the models wont work
it'll default to sprites, whether i had opengl on or not
could somebody help me figure this out?

I use this model pack to play SRB2 the most definitive way. I play normally, and when I finish the game as SONIC, I can play as eggman. When I finish the game as KNUCKLES, I play as eggrobo.

Post automatically merged:

mario PHANTO/MARIO.md3 3.0 0.0 the mario model in unstable just take it ad put it in the phanto's folder and there you go
Or... you can just put this code instead:

mario PHANTO/UNSTABLE/MARIO.md3 3.0 0.0 (ok lets just not talk about phanto's models

why does it not get the models for SRB2 it just keeps bugging out when I select Chrisp Chars and just doesn't get mods their models?
Post automatically merged:

When I Select Chrispy Chars.jpg
When I Don't Select Chrispy Chars.jpg

Last edited:
I have a bug where if i glide with Ray, he switches back to his sprites. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also advance cream doesnt have a jump or spin animation for me so help would be appreciated. P.S if its just a line i need to put in models.dat could you please reply to this with the code thingy so i can paste it

Hola Buenas,Quería Saber Como Cambiarle Los Zapatos Clásicos A Sonic Por Las Soap Shoes Del Adventure 2,Ya Que No Entendí Bien Los Pasos De Como Hacerlo,Si Alguien Es Tan Amable Y Me Ayude Se Lo Agradecería Un Montón 🥺

Hola Buenas,Quería Saber Como Cambiarle Los Zapatos Clásicos A Sonic Por Las Soap Shoes Del Adventure 2,Ya Que No Entendí Bien Los Pasos De Como Hacerlo,Si Alguien Es Tan Amable Y Me Ayude Se Lo Agradecería Un Montón 🥺
Dude,The MB is an ONLY ENGLISH SPEAKING site(Please speak English next time)To add the soap shoes model is very simple: go to models dat(Use a notepad or a text editor) and search for "
ADVENTURESONIC VDLC/PLAY+/SASONIC.md3 3.0 0.0"
You remove it and write "ADVENTURESONIC VDLC/PLAY+/SASONIC2.md3 3.0 0.0

And ready you have your adventure soap sonc :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Back