I love these models and until recently I used them all the time, but recently I had to update the game, and although the 3d models of the vanilla characters still work, the models for the mods are not activated anymore and I don't know how to fix it
pls help :c
hey its me again and i finally manage to fix the problem, i just hat to download and install the mod again and this time it work!
thanks for the replies and help

you need another model pack but you can still have jeck jims on you need to go to

SuperPhanto and get his models then after that in the unstable folder should be mario put him in the main folder and on his page you can fine mario's model . dat past it in to jeck jims model.dat and run mario and boom you have him​

Post automatically merged:

srb20017.png

also i got a lot of good models like the sonic heroes sonic for green eyes

Attachments

• SuperPhanto's Models-v1.5.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 157
Last edited:
So, there's certain models I wanna be able to use but I fear replacing models.dat again for them. Off the top of my head, I just got the Super Meat Boy mod which comes with a model, but I don't wanna end up breaking my other models by replacing the dat file. Since I'm on Android, anybody know any text editor app (that's cheap on filesize) and can tell me how to edit it to read the model?

Does anybody noticed the when pointy sonic and fluffy tails do the high five they dont have the high five model the jsut stand with the pose
1674440106721.png

Are you going to add some characters that you made in Saturn Inspired MD2's Like Dirk Cream Vector Charmy and Omega ?

you do not have to replace the models.dat but idk how to edit the text on android.
Go to your srb2 file press models.dat and replace or add what you want like models from others pack here's a example
ADVENTURESONIC2 VDLC/PLAY+/SASONIC2.md3 3.0 0.0
CREAM PLAY/CREAM.md2 3.0 0.0

i used Saturn Inspired MD2's Cream for the example

The same thing for PC LINUX and MAC (i think the is the same to linux and mac idk)

Last edited:
Back