i tried to rename the file from a .rar to a .kart, and that didnt work. anyone have a way to use this mod?

i tried to rename the file from a .rar to a .kart, and that didnt work. anyone have a way to use this mod?
Also No, .rar Files Aren't Worth Shit In 2.2.10

Also No, .rar Files Aren't Worth Shit In 2.2.10
Uh this is for kart not srb2?

Made an account just to mention this, but it would be really cool if you made a version of this that was based on modern sonic, and didn't have any extra moveset options besides the default SRB2K controls.

Made an account just to mention this, but it would be really cool if you made a version of this that was based on modern sonic, and didn't have any extra moveset options besides the default SRB2K controls.
Stealing One Of My Idea's Ey Lassie? (I Would Put Toei Sonic Kartless In Srb2k But I Don't Feel Like It, If Anybody Want's Me To Then I Will But Still.) Besides, Too Many Sonic's, Too Many Kartless Chars.
Post automatically merged:

Stealing One Of My Idea's Ey Lassie? (I Would Put Toei Sonic Kartless In Srb2k But I Don't Feel Like It, If Anybody Want's Me To Then I Will But Still.) Besides, Too Many Sonic's, Too Many Kartless Chars.
Also I Just Realized How Of Of Context "Feet Sonic" In Srb2k Sounds.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back