2.2.13 issue report! Cacee's powerspringing is inconsistent now- she seems to be able to do it most times on vertical springs, but not at all on diagonal or horizontal ones. Would have more gifs to share but the MB isn't cooperating right now.
srb20036.gif

2.2.13 issue report! Cacee's powerspringing is inconsistent now- she seems to be able to do it most times on vertical springs, but not at all on diagonal or horizontal ones. Would have more gifs to share but the MB isn't cooperating right now.
View attachment 100412
if you need to show more gifs, you can post them on discord and then insert the image by url.
Post automatically merged:

It's not a very sustainable method to share gifs (discord may very well eventually delete the images), but it works when Xenforo refuses to cooperate.

hey so i played cacee's tutorial on one of my saves, and now my beautiful 100% amy save has turned into a cacee save, what happened? how do i get my amy save back?

hey so i played cacee's tutorial on one of my saves, and now my beautiful 100% amy save has turned into a cacee save, what happened? how do i get my amy save back?
you'll have to write a lua script that changes your skin to amy, then play a level

you'll have to write a lua script that changes your skin to amy, then play a level
ok so i'm brainless right? i have no clue how this stuff works, what exactly do you mean by skin (is that just the game-code term for character?) and how much time do i need to learn how to do this? also, could i use something like this to solve another problem i have, that being that i started playing on 2.2.11 and now all of the saves i actually care about are locked behind some sort of soc-script thing and i cant use the wonderful 2.2.12 feature where i dont have to care about that.

ok so i'm brainless right? i have no clue how this stuff works, what exactly do you mean by skin (is that just the game-code term for character?) and how much time do i need to learn how to do this? also, could i use something like this to solve another problem i have, that being that i started playing on 2.2.11 and now all of the saves i actually care about are locked behind some sort of soc-script thing and i cant use the wonderful 2.2.12 feature where i dont have to care about that.
The Cacee tutorial wasn't meant to be run in another character's save-file, so when you did that Amy was automatically turned to Cacee because you need to play as Cacee to do the level lol.

I'm gonna bail you out this time. Included to this message is a script you can run that changes you to Amy. Make sure both Cacee and this script is loaded, then play GFZ1 to completion. Immediately reboot your game afterwards.
This should fix your problem.

Attachments

• L_MakeMeAmy_V1.lua
    174 bytes · Views: 37
The Cacee tutorial wasn't meant to be run in another character's save-file, so when you did that Amy was automatically turned to Cacee because you need to play as Cacee to do the level lol.

I'm gonna bail you out this time. Included to this message is a script you can run that changes you to Amy. Make sure both Cacee and this script is loaded, then play GFZ1 to completion. Immediately reboot your game afterwards.
This should fix your problem.
thanks! i'll probably just figure out lua after this, i dont want to inconvenience anyone.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back