Huh that was a surprise. I thought it was just another legacy port of Bandages.

Cant wait for Buff-Knux.

Rather fun for a character! Though I may be in the minority when I ask this, I still will- any chance of a version that doesn't replace the CEZ boss? I get some/most people don't like it, but having to remove it from CEZ3 just to play this character feels kinda annoying to me.

Edit: I also suggest maybe making the diagonal grapple version of the Enerbeam also accessable with custom 1, so it can be used instead of the homing version, since I ended up repeatedly grappling onto enemies I couldn't see when trying to grab a wall or ceiling.

eventually
unknown.png

It's a well documented fact of game design that anything can be improved with a sufficiently-dynamic physics based grappling hook, and damn does this deliver! It takes practice to get the hang of, but it's super satisfying to zoom around levels, swing off enemies, and orbit around bosses.

The moving spindash charge is just a nice quality of life feature, and breaking into Knuckles routes is a great way to give the Enerbeam an opportunity to shine.

I do wish the non-locked version of the Enerbeam was a bit more reliable. Maybe I just need to get a better sense of the angle and distance it comes out at, but it whiffs super often. It'd be nice if it worked more reliably to hit low ceilings too. Having it default to the closest terrain of a pew possible angles could go a long way, but I understand that'd probably come with a lot of technical problems.

It's a well documented fact of game design that anything can be improved with a sufficiently-dynamic physics based grappling hook-

The game series this character comes from would like to have a word with you, and yes, I am saying Sonic Boom is an entirely different game series than Sonic the Hedgehog.

So we have Classic, Adventure/Advance era Modern, Unleashed/Colors era Modern and finally we got Boom Sonic? Cool.

Got at problem here with the Eagle Kick not working and the jump having unintended visuals

j51c6k

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back