activa windows porfi (activate windows please)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------⤴ (spain)(lmao)(LOL)

wait, is bandages for SRB2 2.1?

Bandages Reborn is for 2.2.9 and up

Keep in mind this wasn't the first time Stephan tried to make him for SRB2, the old leagcy version is playable via the Legacyisreal2401 command

Bandages Reborn is for 2.2.9 and up

Keep in mind this wasn't the first time Stephan tried to make him for SRB2, the old leagcy version is playable via the Legacyisreal2401 command
you said: "Try it and see. You won't get a virus or anything if that's the reason you're asking about something you outghta be trying for yourself"
Thanks for accidentaly telling it to me.

you said: "Try it and see. You won't get a virus or anything if that's the reason you're asking about something you outghta be trying for yourself"
Thanks for accidentaly telling it to me.

Yeah well

You should've just tried it out to begin with intead of asking regardless if I "accidentally" told you or not

srb20004.gif

lol

This character is actually cool for me but i have a problem with this little guy, the problem is so easy to broke bandages, theres a example, when you put the last version of bandages V1.2 and you put Adventure sonic 1.5 bandages literally brokens but i think only works when you put first adventure sonic and after bandages but only happend to me one time, well the thing is, when you put bandages with another mod characters he brokes, like, he doesnt do the sonic eagle, the doble jump and enerbeam disappears. and the spinburst doesnt work at all, oh yeah and when he jumps he doesnt spin so, i wanna see a fix in this "bug" if i can call it like that, thanks, i like the guy :wonderful:

i did a thing

Someone made a mod called "Pro Bandages" which is an edit of this one.... is this allowed to be public??? Especially since the download file doesn't even have the mod put together.

Someone made a mod called "Pro Bandages" which is an edit of this one.... is this allowed to be public??? Especially since the download file doesn't even have the mod put together.
It should be. It doesn't include the original mod, right?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back