This thread contains content that may be reused, modified, or ported by anyone.

AsterDragon

Hey there, I just downloaded the modpack, the individual zip folder specifically. Everything works except I'm not sure how to get Secondcolor support to work, it doesn't appear to enable despite me activating it in the folder I stored the mod in. What am I doing wrong?

Aaron0000

Aaron0000 updated Aaron's Char Pack - Latest Update: Pepe the Frog feels out the competition with a new update entry:

Multi-character update #3

As the update title says, I've gone through some of my characters and touched up or addressed some things. The changes are as follows;
  1. Fixed the KCL pack so that secondcolor should work properly.
  2. Improved the booster on Captain Falcon's sprites.
  3. Fixed some sprite issues with Tifa.
  4. Polished up the Cave Story duo a bit. Tweaked the color of the antennae a bit, improved the outlines in some areas, darkened Quote's shirt and the bottom of both of their shoes.
  5. Replaced...

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

Hey there, I just downloaded the modpack, the individual zip folder specifically. Everything works except I'm not sure how to get Secondcolor support to work, it doesn't appear to enable despite me activating it in the folder I stored the mod in. What am I doing wrong?
For individual characters it should just work if you do "secondcolor (color such as red, mustard, pinetree, etc.)" in the console. As for character packs, I found out the lua and secondcolor sprites and whatever need to be in the highest directory of the file to work properly.

Last edited:

Aaron0000

Aaron0000 updated Aaron's Char Pack - Latest Update: Johnny Bravo chases tail on the track with a new update entry:

The Scout arrives to bonk the competition

The smack talkin' fast walker of the TF2 mercs is ready to try his hand at SRB2K;
View attachment 51821
View attachment 51822
View attachment 51823

I've also taken the liberty to update Soldier. He has had his sprites touched up and his sprite/sound names adjusted to not conflict with Slenderman (and hopefully anyone else too.)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Aaron0000

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)