I've noticed some sort of camera bug that happens when you go change floors that positions your camera to be viewing the ground with no way to fix it.

Hello sorry to bother but I was curious on how you got the persona 3d models inserted into srb2? I would like to do something similar.

it isnt working im on a windows 10 and i get an error everytime i try to open it it says the code execution cannot proceed because libgme.dll was not found reinstalling the program may fix the problem now i know that i could just do that but after i do that it doesnt work again i know that cuz i tried to download this before i reinstalled it it didnt work ive also exprienced this times when i download other things they usually work but sometimes i get this error when download smth like a sonic fangame

Lat' updated [1.3.6] SRB2 Persona: Multiplayer Demo with a new update entry:

SRB2P Patch 1.3.6

Hello, unfortunately despite the delay this update is more of a massive bugfix with only a few new features for modding as a lot happened in my life between the last patch and this one, which caused major setbacks and delays. With this patch partway through by then, I chose to focus on finishing it instead of working on 2.0 as all the fixes would benefit it either way.

This patch was supposed to introduce brand new voice acting by several VAs, but due to time constraints (this took...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i love this mod although enemy attacks just feel unfair to me hell a one hit k.o can happen sometimes depending on the characters you use along with mods

im trying to play marathon mode, and while gameplay is working fine, i can't for the life of me find a save point. theyre meant to be at boss floors, but i still cant find one on the boss floors (unless there just isnt one on floor 5 for some reason)
anyone know why? or maybe got a way to help me save?

update immediately afterwards: oops the checkpoints are save points. shoulda figured lmao

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back