Script which preserves the player's momentum on the ground. In addition, some characters have had certain speed restrictions tweaked or removed.
- Players can now run beyond their normal movespeed if carrying momentum from a spring, slope, etc.
- Sonic's thok reduced from 60 to 50
- Jumpthok ability's horizontal thrust scales with momentum
- Tails' horizontal flight momentum now mirrors that of Sonic 3's (always faster when descending, always slower when rising). Additionally, Tails can now fly by holding the jump button instead of tapping it.
- Knuckles no longer loses momentum after deactivating glide, and the momentum cut on landing has also been reduced
- Fang no longer loses momentum when activating or deactivating bounce
- Metal Sonic's dash mode stacks with carried momentum