Just finished a Tails run with this mod. Taking time to collect emerald tokens as well as the hidden emblems was quite the challenge, but enjoyable. I know you're already aware of this, something something boss jank, but ACZ3 was brutal. Had to reboot I think 4 times (SIGFPE - mathematical error). Not to mention fighting Fang and Metal in a cramped train car is a fate worse than death.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 49225I couldn't help myself. That 200 ring challenge was something else...along with the you-know-what shield emblem.
holy, you're actually going for 100%? Man, what a gamer.
Also if you think ACZ3 is bad, The Trolling Zone will make you want to smash your screen in and make you scream at the top of your lungs.

I think I've figured out how to fix this SIGFPE error. Since Gather points were copied and pasted at a large amount, the game gets confused on what to do when metal attacks, causing a SIGFPE. Maybe if I place maybe 4 or 5 scattered around each boss stage, the game won't crash.

I think I've figured out how to fix this SIGFPE error. Since Gather points were copied and pasted at a large amount, the game gets confused on what to do when metal attacks, causing a SIGFPE. Maybe if I place maybe 4 or 5 scattered around each boss stage, the game won't crash.
Welp, SIGFPE's still occur. What else could it be?

Why hasn't the mod been uploaded to the Message Board and is instead located past a Google Drive link only in the discussions tab?

Pretty cool! Definitely useful for getting better with a character, and definitely difficult at times! Not sure if that's just me, though.

Oof, SIGFPE on the first boss. Oddly enough, this didn't happen on Android, which is why I didn't say anything about it earlier.

Last edited:
oh no "harder" version is up
*adds Xmomentum*
metal is much more slower now :troll:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back