[A person in a place]
Oops! I forgot to add Mystic Castle Rebirth by Glaber, and Glaber himself to the stage list and the Supporters/Co-Authors lists. Fixed.
-v2.0 - Added 4 new stages: Hollow Hill, Robotnik Rocket, Winter Heights, and Fort Sunset!
- Hub level now has updated level voting system and character switcher, as well as the ability to quit to the hub in singleplayer by spinning and holding tab, all features inherited from OLDC 2021-R1.
- Replaced Emeralds in Gigalopolis with Tokens (which are replaced by emeralds again anyway thanks to OLDC lua, but at least this fixes an older issue LOL).
- New Title Screen Music.
- New Titlecards!
- Fixed a stupid mistake where Polly thought the level name was "Winter Heights", all instances of this have been reverted to its proper name, Winter Mesa.
- Fixed wording on a certain Gallery entry.
- Properly scrubbed the file of all remaining NPZ assets.
The menu to add to supporters and coauthors disappeared with Xenforo. The only reason it still shows up is because the original thread was made with VBulletin, as far as I know I am literally unable to add anything to it now.I'm still not in co-supporters/authors yet my map is still in this🗿🗿🗿
The menu to add to supporters and coauthors disappeared with Xenforo. The only reason it still shows up is because the original thread was made with VBulletin, as far as I know I am literally unable to add anything to it now.
[USER=6536]@Othius[/USER] and [USER=4220]@Larz T[/USER] are best buddiesafter the post is saved. You can probably use a typical text editor to find/remove the @ signs when you're done.
For consistencies sake, the name of this pack has been changed from ULDC Feb-April 2020 to ULDC Spring 2020.
Winter Mesa emblems are now defined correctly.
Winter Mesa spawnpoint now set in correct place.
- Updated Title Card graphics to reflect new design changes in 2.2.10
- Removed Emblems in (There weren't supposed to be any in the first place, sorry!)
- Removed erroneous midtextures chilling in the sky
-Spin + Tab now works on Fort Sunset.
-Updated OLDC and Hub scripts to be up-to-date with the most recent OLDC.
-Slight polish done on some areas of the Hub (it's really miniscule you probably won't notice LOL.)
- Removed all remnants of Neo Palmtree.
In an old indev version of this ULDC, Neo Palmtree was in here. While we removed the level header, the textures, and any way to access the level, I just learned that we forgot to remove the map itself.
Remember this message? You've probably gotten used to it the past couple years, and thought nothing of it.
Well, I'm happy to announce. I have finally gotten in contact with GoldenB4, and gotten the necessary permissions to include Neo Palmtree Zone in the Spring 2020 ULDC, just like it was intended! Here's that future version you've all been waiting for!