[v2.1] The Unofficial Level Design Collab (February-April 2020)

[v2.1] The Unofficial Level Design Collab (February-April 2020) 2.1

Othius

[A person in a place]
Contest Winner🏆
Oops! I forgot to add Mystic Castle Rebirth by Glaber, and Glaber himself to the stage list and the Supporters/Co-Authors lists. Fixed.

MidwayGem

I am also known as GOTTAGOFAST!
Removed herobrinee???? WHAT THE FAK!? WHY HEROBRINE WAS HERE?!?! HE IS NOTCH'S BROTHER SO WHY THE FUCK HE WAS HERE AND WAT DA FAK U MEAN - removed herobrinee. WAT DA FAK?

Othius

[A person in a place]
Contest Winner🏆
Othius updated [v2.0] The Unofficial Level Design Collab (February-April 2020) with a new update entry:

-v2.0 - Added 4 new stages: Hollow Hill, Robotnik Rocket, Winter Heights, and Fort Sunset!
- Hub level now has updated level voting system and character switcher, as well as the ability to quit to the hub in singleplayer by spinning and holding tab, all features inherited from OLDC 2021-R1.
- Replaced Emeralds in Gigalopolis with Tokens (which are replaced by emeralds again anyway thanks to OLDC lua, but at least this fixes an older issue LOL).
- New Title Screen Music.
- New Titlecards!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Othius

[A person in a place]
Contest Winner🏆

MK.exe

The one and only!
Kart Krew™️
Contest Winner🏆
I'm still not in co-supporters/authors yet my map is still in this🗿🗿🗿

Othius

[A person in a place]
Contest Winner🏆
I'm still not in co-supporters/authors yet my map is still in this🗿🗿🗿
The menu to add to supporters and coauthors disappeared with Xenforo. The only reason it still shows up is because the original thread was made with VBulletin, as far as I know I am literally unable to add anything to it now.

MK.exe

The one and only!
Kart Krew™️
Contest Winner🏆
The menu to add to supporters and coauthors disappeared with Xenforo. The only reason it still shows up is because the original thread was made with VBulletin, as far as I know I am literally unable to add anything to it now.
:oh:

SeventhSentinel

STJr Team Representative
Administrator
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Judge
1625427674716.png

1625427692514.png

It's just rich text now. We had to manually copy/paste it into every single addon since there was no way to transfer it automatically.
In summary: 🤡

Othius

[A person in a place]
Contest Winner🏆
View attachment 48557
View attachment 48558

It's just rich text now. We had to manually copy/paste it into every single addon since there was no way to transfer it automatically.
In summary: 🤡

Okay, cool. I can now add and link the missing supporters and co-authors.
I've run into an odd predicament, though, which is that I can't make the actual link formatting the same as it was on the previous supporters and co-authors page
1625429732494.png

That doesn't matter though, the links work and the thread is updated.

However I have to say, having to input the list, and the links, and everything related to it manually has become needlessly complex for something that, as far as I know, is a mandatory thing for crediting people.

SeventhSentinel

STJr Team Representative
Administrator
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Judge
You can also @ mention people, which links to their profiles. I did this on the OLDC release post. For example:
@Othius and @Larz T are best buddies.
No weird formatting required, you just type @ and their username like you would on Discord. In BBcode, it'll show up as [USER=6536]@Othius[/USER] and [USER=4220]@Larz T[/USER] are best buddies after the post is saved. You can probably use a typical text editor to find/remove the @ signs when you're done.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)