This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
The red tailless Tails you’re talking about is actually my indev version of Speedrunner Mario from the Something Series
Wait, was it? If so, that means it's been worked on for... years probably, and you released the prototype publicly.
Post automatically merged:

Unless you're Other Chen, then it isn't the case

Last edited:
Wait, was it? If so, that means it's been worked on for... years probably, and you released the prototype publicly.
Post automatically merged:

Unless you're Other Chen, then it isn't the case
It's been in development since last summer. I picked up the project not too long ago, but not many changes have been made so far

Actually it still does, what device are you using and have you unlocked pipe towers in vanilla yet?

why am i just now noticing that breaking the bricks in this zone doesn't give 100 points to the breaker? i'm not quite sure if that's possible, but hey, i'm just a bit bummed they didn't try to take that attention to detail

why am i just now noticing that breaking the bricks in this zone doesn't give 100 points to the breaker? i'm not quite sure if that's possible, but hey, i'm just a bit bummed they didn't try to take that attention to detail
It is not that I wasn't paying attention to details. You can do a lot of things with SOC but less function is native to SOC exponentially complicated it gets.
PKZ v2.0's bricks do already have a score bonus written in Lua instead.
You need to unlock pipe towers first :threat:
I am working on a way so you wouldn't have to do that in the first place. You may like it or not in the future but I am not revealing it yet.
Is this still in development? Dave Lite is gone and Team Blue Spring went MIA on Twitter back in 2020.
Maybe it isn't. Maybe we are in development hell, who knows. TBS Twitter became to us inaccessible thanks to one mistake accumulating on the way. That's why Springs Team twitter was made. It no longer serves for SRB2 only content though. So I will refrain from talking about it anymore.
Dave is gone, Team Blue Spring retains rights to finish it, if you check the Team Blue Spring twitter, you'd have your news on v2.0.
I said many times in the TBS discord. Anyone reasonable can contribute or even continue any project I do. I haven't necessarily given anyone perms to finish it, due to what I said earlier. My projects are open but at the same time hidden. You may think what I said is redundant and you would be right if it wasn't for wording. Anyone means almost anyone.

This needs to be implemented as 2.3's Pipe Towers
no

It's awesome! but I'm waiting for Pipe Kingdom 2.0
You guys have completed Act 2 and then used it to run for ULDC Spring 2022
What are you doing now? Writing a Boss for Act 3? Redoing Act 1? Or...waiting for SRB2 version 2.2.12?
(sorry for bad English I use Google translate

It's awesome! but I'm waiting for Pipe Kingdom 2.0
You guys have completed Act 2 and then used it to run for ULDC Spring 2022
What are you doing now? Writing a Boss for Act 3? Redoing Act 1? Or...waiting for SRB2 version 2.2.12?
(sorry for bad English I use Google translate
Thanks!

We were working on a lot of things and now we are starting to implement them into the levels. And as you mentioned, if we complete it before 2.2.12 we will be forced to wait as every level is in the new mapping format.

The Act 2 we used for ULDC was from 2020, the year we started working on PKZ(PTZ rev 2.0).
-- Reason behind it's release was to get design feedback for the new PKZ2 with the new content and features we finished work on.

Not that it matters, but re-enabling the emblems creates copies of them instead of overwriting them. I found that if you label the emblem headers in the emblems SOC "Emblem n" where "n" is numbers 115-121, you can overwrite the original emblems properly.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back