I don't know if it's an spoiler but I'll keep it as it.

In the boss rush, you can easily be killed by the second boss if you got bad RNG after teleporting, I'll suggest making the teleport spot another one because it's painful and it kills runs easily... at least in record attack mode.

I will wait for new versions. Here's what I would like:
- improve the Desolated City Zone to half resemble a factory, and the buildings to be diverse.
- in Digital Destruction, add an ending, like the Shoal Coast finish, where the player will be greeted by a bunch of joyful flickies.
- add the original ending.
- in the extras, add the "Sonic Origins" section, which will contain unlockable cards that were removed in earlier versions: Green Hill, Bridge, and Marble.

For Some Reason, I can't find the download
1615601978142.png

SBZ3 is completely unfair for only being the 2nd boss, all of his ice attacks are 1 shot kills even if you have rings making them effectively useless. Why does the 2nd boss have the ability to insta-kill???

SBZ3 is completely unfair for only being the 2nd boss, all of his ice attacks are 1 shot kills even if you have rings making them effectively useless. Why does the 2nd boss have the ability to insta-kill???
It's not an instakill attack, you can spam jump to break out of the ice.
I do think the egg frostburn is bit too chaotic as a second boss, though.

I honestly feel you should add a few more emerald tokens in stages. At least 1 or 2 per stage, unless it's a boss or transitional stage. ...or non-traditional stages, although I still feel like there should be a couple of those with tokens. Hide some of them well, give others a nice challenge, but don't make them really hard to find without using the devmode map and/or noclip. Oh yeah, and make MOST of them accessible with sonic, obviously. SRB2 still has some non-sonic accessible tokens, so it's already to leave a COUPLE of them, but not too many. But, you have to at least give most of them a challenge, such as navigating to them, or generally looking hard for them, and make sure the player has to at least put in SOME effort into looking for most of them.

so basically do a good job at hiding emerald tokens.

T
I honestly feel you should add a few more emerald tokens in stages. At least 1 or 2 per stage, unless it's a boss or transitional stage. ...or non-traditional stages, although I still feel like there should be a couple of those with tokens. Hide some of them well, give others a nice challenge, but don't make them really hard to find without using the devmode map and/or noclip. Oh yeah, and make MOST of them accessible with sonic, obviously. SRB2 still has some non-sonic accessible tokens, so it's already to leave a COUPLE of them, but not too many. But, you have to at least give most of them a challenge, such as navigating to them, or generally looking hard for them, and make sure the player has to at least put in SOME effort into looking for most of them.

so basically do a good job at hiding emerald tokens.
There are already plenty of tokens in the levels, some pretty well hidden ones too.

One of the things i've planned on for the next major version is to replace this boss with something that isn't anywhere near as difficult for the 2nd boss, so you won't have to worry about that for when it is done

I've just readded the list of the music to the page, although i'm not providing any links since if you want to listen to them yourself you'll have to look them up
Yo! Huge props for this awesome mod. I love some of the music choices you made for the stages, but I can't seem to find the list. If you took it down, is there anyway I could at least get the track name for Sunrise Uplands Act 2? Thanks again for your hard work!

Yo! Huge props for this awesome mod. I love some of the music choices you made for the stages, but I can't seem to find the list. If you took it down, is there anyway I could at least get the track name for Sunrise Uplands Act 2? Thanks again for your hard work!
Drax - Rose of Gold.

Some of the music files in the PK3 have notes added to them regarding their identity that SLADE can read. Interestingly, a lot of them seem to be IT, XM, or MOD module music made by independent artists. Here's a partial music list for v1.5.1:
  • Title Screen: "Three Wheels Turning" by Straylight
  • Character Select: "I chill you" by Vhiiula
  • Shoal Coast: "Dash for Freedom" by Rapture
  • Cyberdime outro for Shoal Coast: No idea
  • Sunrise Uplands 1: "Sagacity" by Stunner/VORTEX
  • Sunrise Uplands 2: "A Rose of Gold" by DRAX
  • Eggman Boss: Boss music from Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn version)
  • Shrewd Blizzard 1: Scorching Subzero (Parhelion Peak Act 3) - Sonic: After the Sequel
  • Shrewd Blizzard 2: Holoska Cool Edge Night - Sonic Unleashed (thanks The Real Inferno)
  • Nightwash Gully 1: No idea
  • Nightwash Gully 2: No idea
  • Badnik Boss: No info given, but I know this one: F.O.E. - Persona Q
  • Terrace Mountain 1: "Malfunctioning ghost" by Beyond
  • Terrace Mountain 2: No idea
  • Molten Tunnels 1: No idea
  • Amaranthine Outpost 1: Tempest Valley - Mystic Realm (currently used for Clockwork Towers in vanilla SRB2)
  • Amarenthine Outpost 2: Floria Plant - Spark the Electric Jester 2
  • Dry Gulch 1: No idea
  • Dry Gulch 2: "Desert Highway" by Wurka
  • Desolated City 1: "City Nights" by iXupi
  • Desolated City 2: "Reborn - Onyx" by Amethyst
  • Metal Sonic Boss: "the dark half" by mosez
  • Cyberdime Core 1: "flexible" by Patrik Wallander
  • Cyberdime Core 2: "digital azimuth 2" by paralyses
  • Cyberdime Core 3 (pre-boss): Anticipation (Black Core Act 2) - Vanilla SRB2
  • Final Boss: "Cybernetic demon" [author unknown]
  • Frozen Valley: No idea
  • Terrace Trees 1: Turquoise Paradise (Foliage Furnace Act 1) - Sonic: After the Sequel
  • Terrace Trees 2: No info given, but I know this one: World to Explore (Horizon Heights Act 2) - Sonic: After the Sequel
  • Timeless Wastes 1: Phosphor - Oneshot
  • Timeless Wastes 2: Odd, the info given is the same as the one above
  • Digital Memories: "Cybernoid remix" by Robin Velu
  • Secret music 1: No idea
  • Secret music 2: Accumula Town - Pokemon Black/White

Last edited:
Some of the music files in the PK3 have notes added to them regarding their identity that SLADE can read. Interestingly, a lot of them seem to be IT, XM, or MOD module music made by independent artists. Here's a partial music list for v1.5.1:
  • Title Screen: "Three Wheels Turning" by Straylight
  • Character Select: "I chill you" by Vhiiula
  • Shoal Coast: "Dash for Freedom" by Rapture
  • Cyberdime outro for Shoal Coast: No idea
  • Sunrise Uplands 1: "Sagacity" by Stunner/VORTEX
  • Sunrise Uplands 2: "A Rose of Gold" by DRAX
  • Eggman Boss: Boss music from Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn version)
  • Shrewd Blizzard 1: Scorching Subzero (Parhelion Peak Act 3) - Sonic: After the Sequel
  • Shrewd Blizzard 2: No idea
  • Nightwash Gully 1: No idea
  • Nightwash Gully 2: No idea
  • Badnik Boss: No info given, but I know this one: F.O.E. - Persona Q
  • Terrace Mountain 1: "Malfunctioning ghost" by Beyond
  • Terrace Mountain 2: No idea
  • Molten Tunnels 1: No idea
  • Amaranthine Outpost 1: Tempest Valley - Mystic Realm (currently used for Clockwork Towers in vanilla SRB2)
  • Amarenthine Outpost 2: Floria Plant - Spark the Electric Jester 2
  • Dry Gulch 1: No idea
  • Dry Gulch 2: "Desert Highway" by Wurka
  • Desolated City 1: "City Nights" by iXupi
  • Desolated City 2: "Reborn - Onyx" by Amethyst
  • Metal Sonic Boss: "the dark half" by mosez
  • Cyberdime Core 1: "flexible" by Patrik Wallander
  • Cyberdime Core 2: "digital azimuth 2" by paralyses
  • Cyberdime Core 3 (pre-boss): Anticipation (Black Core Act 2) - Vanilla SRB2
  • Final Boss: "Cybernetic demon" [author unknown]
  • Frozen Valley: No idea
  • Terrace Trees 1: Turquoise Paradise (Foliage Furnace Act 1) - Sonic: After the Sequel
  • Terrace Trees 2: No info given, but I know this one: World to Explore (Horizon Heights Act 2) - Sonic: After the Sequel
  • Timeless Wastes 1: Phosphor - Oneshot
  • Timeless Wastes 2: Odd, the info given is the same as the one above
  • Digital Memories: "Cybernoid remix" by Robin Velu
  • Secret music 1: No idea
  • Secret music 2: Accumula Town - Pokemon Black/White
Shrewd Blizzard 2 is Holoska Cool Edge Night from Sonic Unleashed.

Getting SIGSEGV errors pretty consistently on Nightlight Gully. Can't get to the end of the level at all.

EDIT: disregard, it was SRB2 uncapped doing it.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back