Team Kinetic (Dirk, Whirl, & Vesola)

Team Kinetic (Dirk, Whirl, & Vesola) v2.2.0

DirkTheHusky updated Team Kinetic (Dirk, Whirl, & Vesola) with a new update entry:

Dirk's 5th anniversay + Version 2.2 release + Version 3.0 previews

Hello! Making today special on this thread because it's Dirk's 5th anniversary! Been on the forums since 2017 back in v2.1. Time really does fly by, don't it? For this occasion, I'm preparing two things: Version 2.2 of Team Kinetic, as well as some previews so the upcoming Version 3.0!

We'll start off with the previews and the stuff that I can show off to you guys!
Dirk

Dirk has all of his sprites...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Why is V2.2 just V2.1 reposted with a different filename? I really wanted to play the new update.

Why is V2.2 just V2.1 reposted with a different filename? I really wanted to play the new update.
the vast majority of the previews, such as new moves and sprite updates are for the v3.0 update (which, to be fair, also confused me at first), v2.2 is v2.1 with battlemod changes and persona support.

Happy 5th anniversery,Dirk!

Its been an entire year since i played Team Kinetic,and i can already say that everything its going to be all pretty well made.Its 100/10,currently one of best character mods i ever played.

But i do have a question: Who is Robuster? Like seriously,the only thing i saw about him was his appearence in the anniversery update entry.If i could get bit more info,i would be thankful.

Happy 5th anniversery,Dirk!

Its been an entire year since i played Team Kinetic,and i can already say that everything its going to be all pretty well made.Its 100/10,currently one of best character mods i ever played.

But i do have a question: Who is Robuster? Like seriously,the only thing i saw about him was his appearence in the anniversery update entry.If i could get bit more info,i would be thankful.
A rhino with Terrakinesis (Rock manipulation like Ryder and Gemma).

you can only ice surf while rolling. After you press spin after doing a spindash and rolling or running and pressing spin, press and hold spin again to ice surf
That's what I meant it doesn't work
Post automatically merged:

you can only ice surf while rolling. After you press spin after doing a spindash and rolling or running and pressing spin, press and hold spin again to ice surf
Please help

Last edited:
These characters work great in a single-player setting!
However when it comes to pvp-focused vanilla game-modes I have problems with Dirk and Whirl (dw Vesola works fine).

Dirk's ice abilities are cool but in ring-slinger modes he becomes very cripples in terms of ranges versatility. Perhaps a custom button to swap between the ice and ring menu could fix it, or some other method that's better.

As for Whirl, my main problem is his infinite boost. At the press of a button he can instantly enter max speed, and it causes balance issues when paired with other characters. Any sort of meter management or other downside to this dash would help, but as he is now I don't feel confident including him in ring-slinger modes.

That's my only issues with these characters, again if you don't are about online these characters are amazing in singleplayer or co-op campaigns!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back