Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Version 2.3

Whenever I try to clear a stage, by going past the signpost, or hitting eggman for the last time, the game crashes. It doesn't explain why, it just, crashes.

ITS A ME, SUPER MARIO ON THE PS4, WAHOOOOOO.

Honestly this mod is amazing, this is basically everything I expected when I imagined Mario in SRB2. Can't wait to play as him everytime I load in SRB2. Props to the team.

DirkTheHusky updated Super Mario with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.2

Mostly just bug fixes and adding in MIDI music.

- Fixed certain monitors in Frozen Hillside not working
- Fixed a Lua error with emeralds.lua
- Attempted to fix Mario's overalls breaking from a Lua error that resulted from an unknown bug
- Fixed a softlock and weird errors resulting from being dragging into a pit while stunned from getting hit
- Fixed Mario bugging out upon getting hit when other Lua scripts return true on a MobjDamage hook
- Amy's hearts no longer override Mario's Fire...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This mod is amazing but this needs to be patched

Attachments

• srb20008.gif
    srb20008.gif
    5.2 MB · Views: 118
For some reason the update entry for v1.0.1 is inaccessible, and will give you the don't have permission error.
What may make this a little weirder, is that when I tried to download the update, it let me download the update just fine.

The ice flower is bugged. it wont appear when i break its monitor, and it brings up an error.
For some reason, it only happens in Frozen Hillslide.

Last edited:
The ice flower is bugged. it wont appear when i break its monitor, and it brings up an error.
For some reason, it only happens in Frozen Hillslide.
Already fixed, just update to version 1.0.3.
why in some mappacks when you hit the floor some ghosts spawn and hurt you?
For whatever reasons, said map packs override a vanilla object that Mario uses. This has nothing to do with Mario, and is an actual issue with the map packs themselves.

Do not ask anybody to make a mod for you. If you would like to see your favorite character to be in the game, there's plenty of resources on the website to guide you on your way.
Make Scourge Pls

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back