Not a bug. Crouch jumping is normal for a mario game.
We really didn't design mario for battlemod due to his massive move set. A whole LOT of tweaking to it would be necessary and I don't think we're quite ready for it just yet.
Mostly just bug fixes and adding in MIDI music.
- Fixed certain monitors in Frozen Hillside not working
- Fixed a Lua error with emeralds.lua
- Attempted to fix Mario's overalls breaking from a Lua error that resulted from an unknown bug
- Fixed a softlock and weird errors resulting from being dragging into a pit while stunned from getting hit
- Fixed Mario bugging out upon getting hit when other Lua scripts return true on a MobjDamage hook
- Amy's hearts no longer override Mario's Fire...
Already fixed, just update to version 1.0.3.The ice flower is bugged. it wont appear when i break its monitor, and it brings up an error.
For some reason, it only happens in Frozen Hillslide.
For whatever reasons, said map packs override a vanilla object that Mario uses. This has nothing to do with Mario, and is an actual issue with the map packs themselves.why in some mappacks when you hit the floor some ghosts spawn and hurt you?