lol this'll go great with the x-treme sonic mod i got. Unless... you made that too.

Afaik, no, unfortunately. Unless ACStriker is planning on releasing a big surprise update soon, of course.
Its countinued,but its in works for around 2 years.How can you expect a full on SRB2 recreation of an cancelled game when we have some little footage of the levels,as well as there are other remakes like Sonic Z-treme?

Its countinued,but its in works for around 2 years.How can you expect a full on SRB2 recreation of an cancelled game when we have some little footage of the levels,as well as there are other remakes like Sonic Z-treme?

I never said that. I only ever mentioned Sonic Xtreme Unity before, which is an entirely different topic. I didn't say I was expecting a large update to this addon, either. I was just making a point that this addon most likely won't get updated anytime soon if at all.

Liking the demo as is, it's unfortunate it got canceled. I'd hate to say this but the demo ironically went the same way as what it what it was recreating. When I was playing though, it did feel like I was playing a remastered version of Sonic X-treme if it never got canceled, especially with the Sonic X-treme character mod.

Even if it's not finished, it's great for what it is!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back