Maybe something is wrong with your computer.
I just did a test of SRB2Kart on a Windows XP machine from 2008 with a Pentium D Dual-Core at 2,8 GHz. Flawless, absolutely fantastic performance! 60 FPS almost consistently. Limiting the resolution to 640x480 is a big benefit to make it run smooth.
Still no optimisation to run it on SNES-kind-of hardware though, but it should run on almost every PC still in operation.
I like both games, but SRB2Kart feels a bit harder to control in my opinion. Which is strange, because I think SRB2Kart is the one that's SUPPOSED to be simplistic.
and on the bright side, many addons made by people who are no longer in the community and haven't been updated in years are still useable to this day. and I'm pretty sure if it DID get updated, it likely would've been one of those major updates where every addon before becomes no longer useable
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.