This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Not sure if this is still being updated but

How about adding one of those character switching boxes like the ones the most recent OLDC uses?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211223-151428_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211223-151428_Chrome.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 122
This wad has nothing to do with Gaga Hax's srb2hub, its only inspired by it, also keep in mind this features spoilers for the entirety of srb2

attachment.php

Originally inspired by srb2hub, Srb2 Stations offers modders alike a place to test out interactions with the majority of gimmicks and enemies from vanilla srb2, without having to do the tedious process of loading the stage and finding the thing to test your char/lua on.

What it currently features
- Most of srb2's gimmicks (except polyobjects) organized by the zone they appear in.
attachment.php

- A big open space for you to run on.
attachment.php

- A simple challenge of finding all of the hidden chaos emeralds, i wonder what they unlock...

Changelog

Credits

- The srb2 wiki for being great at explaining how to setup every object and gimmick.

- Larz T.#2923 On discord for pointing me to some linedef executors i needed and also recommending some music choices that i didnt end up using sorreh ;c

- Everyone on the srb2 discord for helping me out when i needed it.

Boing
attachment.php
Looks really cool! Soon when I get my new notebook I'll start making SRB2 Addons and I think this map would help me.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back