This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

ketchupik

Welcome in my first Single Player level!
This level have 5 global emblem, 7 chaos emeralds, some gifts and house! This level also have 5 hidden emblem, try collect them all!
ZgLtSuM

This level can lag in software.
Credits:
old badniks by Glaber
beta testers - Sonic1983, Michael Blur and yfyfyfyfyfy
Tittle screen music:
31Iakr2

Happy Christmas!

Supporters / Co-Authors:

Attachments

• S_XmasAdventure-v1.0.rar
    2.4 MB · Views: 935
  • srb22042.png
    srb22042.png
    295.5 KB · Views: 544
  • srb22045.png
    srb22045.png
    219.2 KB · Views: 347
  • srb22036.png
    srb22036.png
    309.6 KB · Views: 306
  • srb22043.png
    srb22043.png
    156.1 KB · Views: 263
  • srb22054.png
    srb22054.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 294
Last edited by a moderator:
A very wholesome level with cool visuals. Really like the ending with the house and all the rings flying about. I'm definitely gonna come back to this and try to collect everything and explore it more with Pointy Sonic. Welcome to releases and Merry Christmas!
aqmv8cV.gif

with those old badniks, this level feels like a discarded level from older SRB2 builds.
and to be your first I have to say that I liked it a lot

What I can say: playing this level is like going back 6 years to when I started playing Final Demo. The atmosphere is amazing, as if there is a new year's mood. That's cool. Later, I will try to find all the emblems, and at the same time explore all the corners of this holiday. Good job!

Well, that was funny. I don't see much point in telling you anything, since I already told you everything during testing.
This is a good level to research and find the seven emeralds. That was interesting. And also I really liked the process of unlocking the characters. You did it in a original way.

I didn't really like that this level is too high. Ceiling is too high.

Qslpt5s.gif

Although bouncing was fun.

I dialed 259 thousand even though I didn't even trying.

bBGc79g.png

I really liked the bridges and also the house at the end of the level. It's cute.

The tree is missing a star or something.

mVOITZj.png

Merry Christmas everyone! although in my country we don't celebrate christmas.

srb2 xmas but awesome
this is more similar to the christmas hunt extra in... final demo i think.
SRB2Xmas is a full campaign with several levels and even some drawings by SSNTails (Cutscenes). Story (kinda), you know. SRB2Xmas refers to the SRB2 demo released on Christmas. At least I think.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back